Halloween Party

DW2013

Earning My Ears
So, I'm going to be at WDW around Halloween and we are going to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. I want to dress up, of course, and match my cousin. I have dark brown curly hair (I could straighten my hair) and brown eyes. I'm pretty tall and I have olive skin. My cousin has straight red hair, light skin and brown eyes. We've discussed dressing as Rocky and Cici from 'Shake It Up'. Someone else suggested Cinderella's stepsisters.

Does anyone have any other ideas? We are going in September so it will be hot so we want something comfortable and cool.

Thanks!:jumping1:
Corinne

So, I'm going to be at WDW around Halloween and we are going to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. I want to dress up, of course, and match my cousin. I have dark brown curly hair (I could straighten my hair) and brown eyes. I'm pretty tall and I have olive skin. My cousin has straight red hair, light skin and brown eyes. We've discussed dressing as Rocky and Cici from 'Shake It Up'. Someone else suggested Cinderella's stepsisters.

Does anyone have any other ideas? We are going in September so it will be hot so we want something comfortable and cool.

Thanks!:jumping1:
Corinne

Well, you could try being Belle and Merida if you want to try princesses...you could also do female Woody and Jessie. That's all I can really think of right now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter