Halloween Party... Ticket Help...

BunsonHoneyDew

Earning My Ears
I was wondering... The week I am there the halloween party takes place the one day we didnt plan to do anything! If I just wanted to go to the park between 7-midnight, do I still need a ticket and then purchase the halloween tickets?

I was wondering... The week I am there the halloween party takes place the one day we didnt plan to do anything! If I just wanted to go to the park between 7-midnight, do I still need a ticket and then purchase the halloween tickets?

You only need the party ticket for the party. That ticket alone will get you in the park as early as 4:00p.

Yep - just the party ticket! Get's you into the park AND the party!

It is so awesome - I can hardly wait!

If I am understanding you, you ONLY need the MNSSHalloween Ticket, not a regular ticket, too.

Have fun. We'll be there twice this year! :thumbsup2:hmghost:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter