Halloween Party Questions

fires_grumpy

Mouseketeer
DW and I are thinking of coming out to Disneyland to do a couple Halloween partys. We have done many of them at WDW. My question is on the characters. What characters are out for the party other then the fab 5 or 6 if you count Daisy. The villians are the ones I`ll be looking for and DW will be looking for rare ones. And do they all sign autographs before pics are taken? I want to thank every one for your help.:cool1:

:surfweb: The Villains do sign autographs before photos. They are usually located near A Small World ride. The characters that I have seen are: Cruella, Jafar, Honest John, Gideon, Queen of Hearts, Evil Queen & Capt. Hook. I hear that Maleficent is there also, but I always seem to miss her.

I also saw Jack Skellington and Sally last year. Wendy and Peter Pan came out when Jack Sparrow was on break. Mickey and Minnie were in their Halloween costumes.

Here is a list from 2010 (seems pretty similiar to last year) according to Allears: http://allears.net/dlr/tp/dl/mhp.htm

We saw Jack and Sally by the Haunted Mansion, and Captain Hook, Sheriff of Nottingham, Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts, the Fox from Pinocchio, Cruella and Jafar we also ran into Stitch in DCA and Pluto on Main St. (Wearing his Bat Collar).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter