• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Party - Halloween Night! Questions!

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
Hi Guys

Im planning my party nights, I got tickets for the Halloween Night MNSSHP really excited

I know some stuff over recent years have happened in resorts on halloween night like random character meets

im curious to know if any of the parks offer anything to your knowledge during the day on Halloween itself?

Im super excited and if the other parks get in on the action for the 1 day i would make my day a park hopping day before the party to do any other halloween activities.

thanks guys

We have never seen any Halloween activities at any of the other parks.

This year they've announced a specially themed Party for the Senses for Oct 31 - "Yelloween Masquerade," but it is a separate ticketed event at Epcot.

My husband and I were at EPCOT last year... Nothing... Youngest and oldest were at MNSSHP. This year we will be at EPCOT and youngest will be with us.

Thanks. It's very pricey and I have 5 children traveling. All under 4. So I'm happy to hear it's not that great for the money.

Thanks. It's very pricey and I have 5 children traveling. All under 4. So I'm happy to hear it's not that great for the money.

Not sure where you heard that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party isn't that great. Most people think it's pretty awesome. If it's not in your budget, that's one thing, but most people have a great time at the party.

The party, especially on Halloween is awesome! We went a couple years ago and had a blast! My kids still talk about it.

Not sure where you heard that Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party isn't that great.

I think TiffDisney2015 thought that this post was a response to her question, rather than to the OP's:

My husband and I were at EPCOT last year... Nothing... Youngest and oldest were at MNSSHP. This year we will be at EPCOT and youngest will be with us.

What are the features at the Mickey not so scary event besides trick or treating.

Well, the main draws are the special characters (7 Dwarfs, Jack Skellington & Sally, etc.) that are only out for the party, the HalloWishes fireworks show, and the Boo to You parade, which are all special to the party and phenomenal. There are other smaller, shows and events going on too, special music, dance parties, and the "Cadaver Dans" (zombie cowboy versions of the Dapper Dans quartet). There's probably some stuff I'm forgetting. It's really quite awesome!

I think TiffDisney2015 thought that this post was a response to her question, rather than to the OP's:
Question about the Mickey's Halloween, since we have the park hopper and already paid for entrance to the park. would that be an extra price for the tickets to the party? and can you get on the rides still?

Question about the Mickey's Halloween, since we have the park hopper and already paid for entrance to the park. would that be an extra price for the tickets to the party? and can you get on the rides still?

The parties are separate hard-ticket events with separate hard-ticket prices, you must have one to remain in the park after 7:00p. Only a few lower-tier attractions are not open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter