Halloween party dates?

jenscourt

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember when they come out with the halloween party dates? I wanted to start planning but cannot remember when they come out. Thanks!

Does anyone remember when they come out with the halloween party dates? I wanted to start planning but cannot remember when they come out. Thanks!

in my mnsshp research, others have said to look at the park hours for MK that only go to 7p in Sept/Oct and that's probably a party night. I think the park hours are official now. There are two nights within our stay and I have a plan A and B hoping those are the official nights.

I called Disney and was told they come out in June. I did find unofficial dates in the planning section listed on top of the boards page and have made tentative plans. We will make our 180 day make Sunday some will make reservations and hope they turn out... Plans can Always be changed :goodvibes. DGD wants to eat and see Cinderella the most so anything else will be cool and luck of the draw as it all is!!! We love MNSSHP! If you have never been you are going to have a great time!!!:cool1:

Thank you both for your replys! I hadn't thought of looking on the calendar...great idea! I have been to MNSSHP before and love it, and can't wait to go back!

These are NOT official but are listed on several Disney Fans sites.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Sept. 13,16,20,23,27,30
October 2,6,7,10,11,13,16,18,20,21,23,25, 27,28,30,31
Nov 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter