• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween party and water park on same day?

Veronique

Mouseketeer
We are trying to crame as much has possible in our trip (sept 30-oct8) probably no Disney for 2 years at least with our wedding coming up!) and we've never seen the water parks. We have a 19 months old and a 6 years old.

We are going to go to the Halloween party from 4 pm, do you think a 10am-2pm visit to one water park - quick stop at our All-Star to change and dress-up and MK at 4pm is doable in a day? Timing wise, our 6 years old is a real trooper at Disney so tiredness is not a concern at all.

Any experiences or tips?

Any suggestion on which water park to go to if both are open?

Thanks

1. We are going to go to the Halloween party from 4 pm, do you think a 10am-2pm visit to one water park - quick stop at our All-Star to change and dress-up and MK at 4pm is doable in a day?

2. Any suggestion on which water park to go to if both are open?

Thanks

1. Yup.
2. Blizzard Beach (A-1 on my map below) is less than a half-mile from All Stars (A-2, A-3, A-4.)

WDW-Prop_050312.jpg

I'll second Robo's advice. Definitely doable. Getting to Blizzard Beach early will allow you to do all the things you want to by 2pm. It's also the water park with the slightly better baby/child area.

Did it years ago. DW stayed in the room but DD and I hit the water parks 10-1, lunch nap and parks around 4 till midnight... It was fun but no rope drop the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter