Halloween Party and DS4 birthday! 10/11-10/12/13

I loved your trip report. You had fantastic costumes, and I am impressed that your husband made them! I think my favorite costumes are ones where families all go as the same theme.

It was fun reading all of the experiences you had with your boys. I love first discoveries, and bet it was a blast seeing the birthday boy 'transition' a bit to liking more things. I remember when my kids did that and I got so much enjoyment from that.

Your poor oldest. I bet he was so excited that he either didn't want to say he wasn't feeling well, or he truly wasn't because the excitement energy was stronger than the fever. That has happened with my kids, too.

Oh, and I agree about Sherry E's superthread. There is so much information that she puts on, and with all the helpful posts, her threads are the best.

Thank you for sharing such a fun report to read, and I loved the pictures. :)

Thank you so much Mary Jo! My husband worked his tail off making our awesome costumes! We actually wore them again this year! Both of our DS still fit in them. The boys were equally as excited this year! We unfortunately could not swing a trip to DL for Halloween again this year. We had planned to, but bought a house and money was tighter. But we all 4 wore them around the neighborhood trick or treating and we got a TON of compliments. The boys were beyond excited and it was a fantastic Halloween!

DH is already thinking of costumes for next year. Thinking of making stromtroopers!

We have learned to always check his temp now when he starts acting like that! My oldest loves DL with all of his heart, he actually cries sometimes because he misses it. So for him to act like that was so odd! Now we know to just check him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter