Halloween Party 9/28 Ticket?

dzy76

It all started with two little girls in Disneyland
So I found out Thursday that I'm going to a workshop in LA for my job 9/26. I decided to extend my return home and go to Disneyland solo (first solo trip) 9/28-29. Then I was so excited there was a Halloween Party 9/28 and BOO HOO - It's SOLD OUT!!! Anyone who ends up with an extra ticket for that night, I'd be glad to meet you there and take it off your hands!!

I added MAX PASS to my hopper pass. Love using the App in WDW so very excited to try how it works at DLR. Very excited to see the PIXAR Pier. Love, Love, Love Carsland at night and can't wait to see the Halloween overlay there. Of course, Haunted Mansion is my favorite Halloween overlay!

Excited to see it all Solo! Getting to do everything just the way I want when I want. Selfish? Naw. :mickeybar:hippie:

Try calling Disney. Since you are solo, finding a Halloween party ticket for you may be possible. Sometimes the party says sold out online, but it’s not really sold out. If that doesn’t work, sometimes tickets for a “sold out” party become available day of.

I called. He said its Sold Out. I usually plan these things far enough in advance that I never have this issue, but literally Thursday I was told I am going to LA in September. Well, maybe I'll stand on my brick in the esplanade and watch the fireworks! Probably go to Trader's Sams for a drink and just go to bed early.

But if anyone on here ends up with an extra ticket - message me!

I seem to recall that sometimes they have tickets available day of? Might be something to check on when you get there.

Sometimes MHP tickets are available at the ticket booths on the day of. But you won't know this until the morning of the 28th. If you will be a guest at one of the on site hotels, tickets have been available on the morning of (very early!) each party for on site guests only at the GCH. These are first come, first served. Even if you can't get a ticket, we've gone to the parks on a party night without the party and had a great time. Both parks are decorated, guests in costume will be park hopping, the atmosphere will be festive everywhere! You're going to have a really fun time. :)

I'm there at a workshop which I will be staying over in Cypress for and that doesn't end until 4:30pm Friday. Then will have to get transportation to Anaheim to Fairfield Inn. So won't be able to check the gate that morning. If I can find someone staying at GCH from the boards, maybe they can check and buy one for me? You buy the ticket without attaching it to a person, right? Can you transfer a ticket easy?

I didn't have a clue that the party was sold out Friday night. I saw there was one, so I bought just a two-day park hopper with max pass then went over to buy the party ticket and it was sold out. Now I wish I would have got a three day pass, then I could have at least gone to California Adventure that night. Is there a possibility to change my two day pass to a three day pass now? Hmm... I mean, I won't even be over there until probably 6'ish. I think I'll go look at the time CA closes Friday. If I'm only gonna end up with a couple hours and have to pay for a full day, maybe I'll just not add it. I'll take a look at it, they don't sell partial day tickets, do they, at the gate?

... Is there a possibility to change my two day pass to a three day pass now? Hmm... I mean, I won't even be over there until probably 6'ish. I think I'll go look at the time CA closes Friday. If I'm only gonna end up with a couple hours and have to pay for a full day, maybe I'll just not add it. I'll take a look at it, they don't sell partial day tickets, do they, at the gate?

You shouldn't have any problem adding a third day to your ticket. It should be easy to do at the booths. (No partial day tickets at the booths.) While you're there, just ask if there are any MHP tickets for that night. It can't hurt just to ask! The DIS doesn't allow any financial transactions on the boards, so I wouldn't ask about any GCH guests finding a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter