• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Party 2012 question

Austensmom

Earning My Ears
I know the dates have not been announced yet, but called today for a Wishes fireworks cruise for our family, and was told that 9/25 was a 7 pm close for the MK. Asked if that could be a Halloween Party night, she said there was a good possibillity.
Now unrelated question. Do you have to use a park pass in addition to the party ticket to get into the party or just buy the ticket. We were not planning on going to the MK on that day and our friends were not going to get hopper tickets. They were just thinking of going to the party.

TIA

I know the dates have not been announced yet, but called today for a Wishes fireworks cruise for our family, and was told that 9/25 was a 7 pm close for the MK. Asked if that could be a Halloween Party night, she said there was a good possibillity.
Now unrelated question. Do you have to use a park pass in addition to the party ticket to get into the party or just buy the ticket. We were not planning on going to the MK on that day and our friends were not going to get hopper tickets. They were just thinking of going to the party.

TIA

You can enter at 4pm (in the past this was what was allowed...probably wont change, but who knows) with just the party ticket. Party begins at 7pm.

You do not have to buy admission to MK to go to the party - you just buy the ticket to MNSSHP. The party starts at 7 p.m., but admission as early as 4 p.m. with the MNSSHP tickets have been allowed in the past.

HTH :goodvibes

Yes, that is most likely one of the party nights. I believe they are usually on Tuesdays and Fridays in late September.

You can enter at 4pm (in the past this was what was allowed...probably wont change, but who knows) with just the party ticket. Party begins at 7pm.

Great minds think alike, eh ... and we posted at the exact same time, too LOL

Parties will be on Tues & Fri's starting Sept 7th (this is my assumption, as that is when the 7pm closes start)

The park hours for Sept are posted now, and every Tues Fri after that closes at 7. As posted earlier, you do NOT need a park ticket, just the party ticket to get in, and you can get in startig at 4 pm. It's a nice time to get in early, and grab some pics, ride some rides before the official party starts!

It's an awesome party, definitely my favorite!! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter