Halloween party 10/23

Ptwolfman

Mouseketeer from CA
Who's going? DW & I will be there, dressed as the king and queen of hearts!

I'm going I will be dressing up as my charater that is a cross between a cat and a fox, Stardust. I will try to take pics in that costume by next weekend

We will be there. DD will be Merida. DH and I are going to wear hats. He has a Boba Fett hat and I have my punk rock Minnie ears.

My DH and I are going as Mr and Mrs Potato head. DD (8) is going as Alice in Wonderland, DD (5) is going as Mini Mouse and DS (2) will be a pirate. We're all super excited!

Okay, you will all outdo us (by about a hundred miles), but we bet you will recognize us:)

My partner and I will be bacon and eggs, for reasons of packing limitations. But we are a very enthusiastic breakfast duo and look forward to seeing everyone!

Can't come soon enough!

Safe travels everyone!

Auntie Peep

Love all the costume ideas. Bacon and Eggs, will be keeping an eye out for you especially :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter