Halloween Papers...

weheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Which lines do you like this year? What (if any) have you bought?

A friend and I went to Archiver's yesterday and I bought:

(For DH and I) - MME: Haunted and LYB: Booville
(For our 7 year old) - MM - Toil and Trouble
(For our 3 year old) - Bo Bunny Whoo-Ligan's

We have a Halloween party here each year for our boys and their friends. We also go to other Halloween parties. I have a big weakness when it comes to Halloween papers and decorations. I normally make our party invitations, so that helps me justify some of my paper fetish. ;)

We don't really go to a Halloween party, but I LOVE Halloween! i'm like you--I have an addiction to Halloween papers! I'm hoping to find some next weekend when I go to M's!! OR, I may have to do some online shopping!!

I'm obesessed with Halloween paper. I have more halloween paper than any other kind.

So far this year I purchased Echo Park - Happy Halloween and Doodlebugs SpookyTown, but I have my eye on so many more. Here are a few I like

SEI - Spooks
Whoo-ligans - Bo Bunny
Reminisce
Best Creations
We R Memory Keepers

Plus I snatched up all the Halloween Cricut carts.

I think I may have a problem.:laughing:

I'm also a Halloween obsessed crafter, and we don't really celebrate it that much over here! I have a great excuse this year tho' as we'll be in Orlando from Oct 27th so plenty of great Halloween photo ops:) Where's the best place to see all these papers, or online?

I purchased some Echo Park and I still have some Rusty Pickle left over, I think. I'm really getting into Halloween this year. My mother never liked Halloween and I think she passed that on to us. But for some reason, I am really looking forward to it this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter