Halloween or Christmas?

Which do you prefer?

• MNSSHP

• MVMCP

Results are only viewable after voting.

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
Which do you prefer, and why?
We just got back from the World and LOVED the Christmas party...DH wants to go again next year...here's the thing -
DD and I have annual passes (just this one time because we're doing an extra trip to take friends who have never been) - the passes expire on Nov 6..so I don't think there'll be a MVMCP by then..I really would like to do both, but they'd have to fall with the last MNSSHP no more than 8 days before the first MVMCP, and they'd have to occur on a weekend - otherwise Becky would miss more than a week of school (more than I feel comfortable doing) - looking at the historical data, I don't think that will happen. So, I have to choose...I've never done the MNNSHP and the annual passes still being in effect will save quite a bit of money...but DH LOVED the MVMCP....
I guess there are worse decisions I could be facing! Your thoughts on what I should do?
Thanks...

OK...so 2 people have voted, but not given any reason why they prefer one to the other..
If you could post your "why" it will help me decide,
Thanks!

MNSSHP- Why? because simply this...The only place to get alot of Halloween at Disney is MNSSHP.During Christmas at WDW, you can find lots of holiday cheer that doesn't cost extra $$$ to see.You can see decor at the resorts and parks .MNSSHP also has a better parade imho..

We went to MNSSHP in September and thought that the MVMCP was much better. Don't get me wrong, it was fun to see everyone dressed up, but we loved looking at all of the Christmas decorations, especially the lights on the castle :love:

I have been to both and I loved both. The Boo to You parade is awesome, and trick-or-treating in MK is great:) So why not do MNSSHP to make it cheaper for this trip?

It's not like this is will be your last trip forever, right? :rotfl2: Do the MVMCP next time:goodvibes

JMO

I love the Christmas party, which we do every year, but we have only done MNSSHP once last year, and I honestly thought it was better. The Christmas parties used to have so much more to them. You can still see all of the Christmas decorations during the day. They used to have special characters everywhere and really cute event merchandise. Every year, less and less characters are out, and the merchandise to choose from is shrinking. Like this year, they had t-shirts, sweatshirts and an ugly ornament. The holiday character costumes weren't impressive either. We saw better holiday costumes at AK than at the Christmas party.

At MNSSHP, there are A LOT of characters out, including hard to finds one like the Villains. I love Christmas, but I honestly think the Halloween party is much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter