Halloween on the high seas

Here is an email we got.

Thank you for choosing a Disney Cruise Line vacation. We look forward to sailing with you and want to take this opportunity to share with you some important information as you prepare to pack for your vacation. You'll want to make room for your costume, because this year we've extended our Halloween offerings to include activities on your sailing.

We'll be celebrating Halloween on our ships this year with several themed events, including a costume contest for our adult Guests and a special costume parade for children on the sail dates listed below:

Disney Fantasy
September 21 September 28 October 5
October 12 October 19 October 26

Disney Wonder
September 28 October 5 October 12
October 19 October 26

Disney Magic
October 27

Though not required, we encourage Guests of all ages to bring along their costumes and join in our special Halloween celebration. On the evening of our party, children will receive candy treat bags in their staterooms that they can bring along to the party to collect even more treats. Prizes will be awarded to our adult costume contest participants based on the following categories:

Funniest Most Spooky
Best Group Most Original
Most Disney
More information on themed nights, times and locations will be available onboard in the Personal Navigator that will be delivered to your stateroom.

Please remember that while all Guests are invited to wear costumes, we ask that you choose costumes that are not obstructive or offensive. To avoid any disappointment or delay in the boarding process, we ask that when considering costume options you refrain from bringing toys or props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements, as these items will not be allowed onboard.

Again, we look forward to sailing with you and hope you have a magical cruise.

Sincerely,

The Cast and Crew
Disney Cruise Line

Don't forget the beautiful Disney Dream is included in the fun as well.

Are these 2013 sail dates?
I was pretty sure I read for 2014 that 9/? To 10/31 included Halloween festivities? (Dream)

Thats interesting.. I missed where they added other ships besides the Dream. I guess enough people complained and then the letter you have doesnt say anything about the Dream.

Thats interesting.. I missed where they added other ships besides the Dream. I guess enough people complained and then the letter you have doesnt say anything about the Dream.

They always had it on all of the ships; the Dream just had more/different things. Nothing was added due to any complaints.....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thinking about the 3 night on the Dream and looking for additional information...the Dream is included correct? Deciding between a cruise or staying on property for F&W.

Thinking about the 3 night on the Dream and looking for additional information...the Dream is included correct? Deciding between a cruise or staying on property for F&W.

Yes, most certainly the Dream is included. We're looking forward to it.

Halloween on the High Seas

Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! This new experience is offered only aboard the Disney Dream, on itineraries departing September 22 to October 31, 2013 (excludes itinerary departing September 29, 2013).

Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor—including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.

Other special experiences include:
  • A deck-party scare-abration in addition to Pirate Night, with spooky games, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
  • Trick-or-treating on the deck during the deck party with Halloween-themed activities for all ages, including mask-making and pumpkin-carving
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas — an interactive movie experience where you're part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally
  • Spooky storytelling experiences
  • Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown at Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel
Be sure to pack your favorite costumes and get ready for happy haunts. With so much see and do, you won't want to miss this first-time Halloween event at sea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter