Halloween on the High Seas Tervis and Shirts

TravelBugg

Earning My Ears
I remember seeing some posts about a few of you wondering if the ships still had any of the Halloween on the High Seas Tervis cups and T shirts. I just got off the Fantasy this morning and there were still a few of each on there when they were closing down the shops last night (both adult and kid sizes were available in the shirts). Thought I would pass that along in case that helps anyone. :)

We were on the Dream last week and were at the shops right when they opened the first day after hearing of Halloween merchandise shortages. Turns out the t-shirts and tumblers remained well stocked throughout the cruise.

We were on the Dream last week and were at the shops right when they opened the first day after hearing of Halloween merchandise shortages. Turns out the t-shirts and tumblers remained well stocked throughout the cruise.

There were no such Tervis on dream the last four days. I checked thoroughly!

There were no such Tervis on dream the last four days. I checked thoroughly!

That's a shame - I bought the Halloween DCL Tervis during the same cruise OP just got off of and she's right, they did have tons leftover. You'd think they'd be able to transfer some between ships!

Lucky you all with the Tervis'. We were on the 10/6 Wonder sailing and that was one thing that I had seen prior to our cruise that I really wanted. I went to the gift shop the first night and didn't see any. I asked the person who I thought was the manager and she said that they did not have any and there were none in the warehouse. I thought that was a strange response...who would order so few that they ran out so far from Halloween.

None ever showed up during our cruise but I got two other Tervis' so all was not lost!

I think it is irresponsible for DCL to run out of Halloween tervis cups on any of their ships especially the week of Halloween. If any passengers should get a Halloween cup it should be the ones who actually sail during Hallo-week!! JMHO
(Still love DCL though and wish they had Tervis cups when we sailed the Halloween cruise in 2010)

Anyone have photos? I know someone leaving Friday. I love my dcl tervis I'm sure I would like the halloween one as well :)

Lucky you all with the Tervis'. We were on the 10/6 Wonder sailing and that was one thing that I had seen prior to our cruise that I really wanted. I went to the gift shop the first night and didn't see any. I asked the person who I thought was the manager and she said that they did not have any and there were none in the warehouse. I thought that was a strange response...who would order so few that they ran out so far from Halloween.

None ever showed up during our cruise but I got two other Tervis' so all was not lost!

Same here on the 10/1 Wonder... within the first hour the first night the shops were open, there were no Tervis cups available. Another woman and I were surprised to hear they were "all sold out" so early in the month/cruise/etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter