• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween on the High Seas 10/31/13

We just rebooked yesterday. Saved $900 with the FL resident rate! My TA wasn't aware of it either since if wasnt listed however after putting in promotion code FLR it did pull up. Later that evening I checked and it looked like the rooms were all gone.

Great for you. I'm a little disappointed my travel agent didn't pick this up. I was told they monitor this. Oh well. Should be AMAZING.

DCL only had 8 veranda rooms available with the Florida rate when we got ours. It was less than a day and they were gone. The DCL site still shows availability for categories 4 thru 10 and VGT for the regular rates, a lot of rooms left! Also, DCL never had a cast member rate! Don't know how they figure it out when to put up discounts. We still check everyday for discounted cruises since we can go anytime because I'm retired. Good luck everyone. Hope they put them out again. :wizard:

More rooms were released today for the Florida resident rate. Was able to go from an inside room to a verandah and SAVED $420.

Sorry I have been so silent-crazy :crazy:few months. Can't wait until the end of the month!! We are staying in two rooms but only #9174 will participate- so 3 adults 2 kids 1 room. Thanks and looking forward to the trip and the FE exchange!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! I just booked this cruise a few minutes ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :cool1:
This will be my 7th Disney cruise and my first Disney Dream cruise!!!!
This is my fiance's first Disney cruise and I am so excited for him to get the Disney Cruise experience!!! We took a Carnival cruise this summer and that was his first cruise that was not on a military ship, so I am excited for him to see the difference! While on Carnival I kept telling him, Well on Disney they do this or that... I can't help it, DCL has totally spoiled me!!!
I am looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! I just booked this cruise a few minutes ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :cool1: This will be my 7th Disney cruise and my first Disney Dream cruise!!!! This is my fiance's first Disney cruise and I am so excited for him to get the Disney Cruise experience!!! We took a Carnival cruise this summer and that was his first cruise that was not on a military ship, so I am excited for him to see the difference! While on Carnival I kept telling him, Well on Disney they do this or that... I can't help it, DCL has totally spoiled me!!! I am looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!!

And I'm the fiancée!! Super excited as well!! Of course she kept comparing carnival to Disney and I kept comparing it to a grey navy ship!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! I just booked this cruise a few minutes ago and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :cool1:
This is my fiance's first Disney cruise and I am so excited for him to get the Disney Cruise experience!!! We took a Carnival cruise this summer and that was his first cruise that was not on a military ship, so I am excited for him to see the difference! While on Carnival I kept telling him, Well on Disney they do this or that... I can't help it, DCL has totally spoiled me!!!

welcome aboard to the both of u:banana: we have never been on a carnival cruise but our daughter has , her and her husband took one when they were celebrating their 5th ann., they where very young (23), so they thought carnival would be best. the next year they did disney with us,they say they will never go back:love: hope to see u at the meet and greet .:yay:

Anyone travelling with kids going to the oceaneer club? My son is a little shy and I would love for him to meet another child to go with.

Welcome to both of you. pixiedust:

I have been reading thru all the thread posts and I am so bummed that I didn't book this cruise until after the fe deadline, those are so much fun!!!

Anyone travelling with kids going to the oceaneer club? My son is a little shy and I would love for him to meet another child to go with.
My son turns 11 this weekend. We have never cruised so he has never been to the club, but he is looking forward to it. It would be great for the two of them to meet.

My son turns 11 this weekend. We have never cruised so he has never been to the club, but he is looking forward to it. It would be great for the two of them to meet.
This will be my son's 6th Disney cruise so I'm sure he will teach him all the ropes! When I find out what our cabin # is I'll let you know.

That sounds great. Thanks you and MKUsmiles78 both. My room is 10028. I have a 13 year old as well that will need coaching :)

Sherri and Manny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter