Halloween on the dream

PiMCTaylor

Earning My Ears
I DON'T WANT TO SEE PICTURES! but do they decorate the ship for Halloween? :) Say I'm going to be on the ship for October 31st, anyone know what I would see?

We will be on the cruise October 31st so we'll just have to wait and see.

If I had to venture a guess, I would say Halloween decorations would just be up on the day itself when the youngsters Trick or Treat and costumes are judged.

We'll soon find out.

The ship is decorated for Halloween. I remember at breakfast they have a GIANT clam filled with candy before you enter Cabanas for breakfast. Bowls of candy were set out through the resturant, I saw one kid take a whole bowl on his tray, what a good breakfast:rotfl2: (his Mom wasn't paying attention)

We'll be on the same cruise and I hope to see the characters in their halloween costumes and some decorations :)

We will also be on this cruise. I can't wait to see the characters and ship all dressed up. :)

We were on the Dream last year. They had all the restaurants decorated with large carved pumpkins which were cool and TONS of candy as you entered the eating areas. There were a few decorations elsewhere on the ship. They had a party that afternoon (I believe it was around 4) and because of rain, it was held inside at the bottom of the main staircase. All the characters were in costume and danced. They later had a costume contest (which we did not attend). That was about it. We went to the room later in the evening and there was a bag with candy in it for our DS. (I believe this was left at turn down service). There were a LOT of adults dressed up. It was pretty cool and people were really creative.

Have a great time. I'm certainly glad we experienced it.

Check out DCLnews.com
Looks like they will doing stuff for Halloween on the Oct. 25th and 28th Dream cruises. We were on the Dream last Oct. 27-30 and they didn't do anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter