Halloween offering to replace PTN package at BB

I was just able to book for October 26th even though the park hours are not up yet. Hopefully we will be able to see the menu soon!

I also just booked for Oct 26th. I called and spoke with someone from dining and they said when you click on the dinner menu....it lists what is available. It is basically the same dinner menu that is normally there.

Did you happen to ask if the preferred viewing area is the same as it currently is for Paint the Night (Town Square, facing the Train Station)?

I also just booked for Oct 26th. I called and spoke with someone from dining and they said when you click on the dinner menu....it lists what is available. It is basically the same dinner menu that is normally there.

Thank you! I just noticed you are from St. Peters. We live in Wentzville! It really is a small world!!

Did you happen to ask if the preferred viewing area is the same as it currently is for Paint the Night (Town Square, facing the Train Station)?

Sorry....no, I didn't ask that. The reason I called was because when I entered my dates and time, it doesn't come up as a Halloween special meal...it just said Blue Bayou just like any other time. I asked about that and she said that because it was a dinner reservation it would be the special Halloween thing with reserved parade viewing fastpass. My email confirmation confirmed that it was the Halloween thing.

Strange if all the dinner reservations are the special one though as the party doesn't "start" until 6pm....so people without a party ticket could book the dinner as well and possibly wouldn't know they were doing it as it isn't listed as such. Hope that made sense!

Thank you! I just noticed you are from St. Peters. We live in Wentzville! It really is a small world!!

It is a small world! Do you go to DL often? We don't...have mostly been to DW but now my kids are older won't be going as often. I have been to DL 3 times I think and going back for a couple of days in Oct as my husband will be working in the area for a couple of days.

So is this worth it? I have heard good and bad about the preferred parade viewing area for PTN. Especially in regards to viewing the fireworks. Any thoughts?

At this point, no one has done this package so it's hard to say if it's going to be worth it or not, both in terms of parade viewing and fireworks viewing. You'll have to wait until the reviews start coming in after the first party to really know. The PtN viewing area is down in Town Square (at least from last reports), but it's not known if they're go use that same area or not for the Frightfully Fun Parade. Last year, PtN followed the same path during the MHP as it did on normal nights, so it went by Town Square, but in previous years, Cavalcade did not. Also, it depends on when the shows start. PtN started at 8:50 pm and fireworks were at 9:30 pm, so there was almost no time to move anywhere, but the Cavalcade started at 8:30 pm, so there was time to move to a different fireworks location.

It is a small world! Do you go to DL often? We don't...have mostly been to DW but now my kids are older won't be going as often. I have been to DL 3 times I think and going back for a couple of days in Oct as my husband will be working in the area for a couple of days.[/QUOTE]

This will be our first DL visit. We usually go to DW. Our boys are 16 and 13 and still love all things Disney. We are super excited about DL!

Thanks! I've seen parade is at 8:30 and 10:30 on my night with fireworks at 9:30...so hopefully there will be plenty of time to see the fireworks. Also, i hope we can have a choice of parade times. I would rather the late one. Guess we will see!

I was able to change my reservation to 4pm today finally - I had been trying to change it from 5pm for the last few days. Happy that I should now be done dinner by the time the party starts!

The daily Disneyland.com calendar has a tentative schedule posted for the first few MHP nights. Looks like the parade is at 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm, with the Headless Horseman riding 10 minutes before the parade (8:20 pm and 10:20 pm)! My guess is that all of the dining packages will be for the first parade (I didn't seen any dining times past 7:00 pm when I looked).

The daily Disneyland.com calendar has a tentative schedule posted for the first few MHP nights. Looks like the parade is at 8:30 pm and 10:30 pm, with the Headless Horseman riding 10 minutes before the parade (8:20 pm and 10:20 pm)! My guess is that all of the dining packages will be for the first parade (I didn't seen any dining times past 7:00 pm when I looked).

I can confirm Figment_jii's statement. The dining packages give you access to the first parade only - as per Disney Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter