Halloween night. What to do?

singjenn

Let's go to Disney!
I wanted to buy tickets for MNSSHP on Halloween. I couldn't afford to get them right away so they sold out. I ended up getting them for the 30th instead. Is there anything fun to do (Halloween related) on Halloween night at Disney?

We are going to MHSSHP on the 30th too!!

On halloween we are doing Micky's BBQ at FW then are going to trick or treat there and go to the campfire. :-)

You misunderstand, Fort Wilderness campgrounds is huge into holidays, both halloween and christmas. People who stay there at that time of year tend to go all out on decorating their camp grounds, and I believe they hand out candy as well. So it's just like at home with trick or treating. I would go to look at all the decorations in a hot moment. Doing the backyard BBQ is just an excuse to get out there.

You misunderstand, Fort Wilderness campgrounds is huge into holidays, both halloween and christmas. People who stay there at that time of year tend to go all out on decorating their camp grounds, and I believe they hand out candy as well. So it's just like at home with trick or treating. I would go to look at all the decorations in a hot moment. Doing the backyard BBQ is just an excuse to get out there.

I didn't really misunderstand... I actually didn't read the whole comment :rolleyes1 When I saw that poster was going to the BBQ I just didn't read it because I wasn't really interested in that. I didn't even know that they did ToTing there. Can anyone go?

We are in the same boat! Forgot to order the tickets until after they were sold out, so we're doing the 30th, too! Maybe we should all dress the same! LOL. We're doing Animal Kingdom and DTD on Halloween.

We are going to MHSSHP on the 30th too!!

On halloween we are doing Micky's BBQ at FW then are going to trick or treat there and go to the campfire. :-)

This is what we are doing as well. To the OP, each resort will have some sort of Halloween activities. They may have a couple characters, a DJ, activities, etc...There is also a ticketed Halloween party at Disney Quest for around $40/person. DTD used to have trick or treating but they discontinued that a couple years ago.

I think we are just going to hang out at our resort since each one has activities. I saw in someone's trip report a pic from the resort of the Halloween activities and there was a party with games, etc and then a Halloween movie also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

If I was going to MNSSHP on the 30th, I honestly would treat it as "Halloween"... I mean, why does it have to be on the 31st? You can celebrate the holiday a day early! I would probably go to another park on the 31st and just have fun (maybe Epcot) :thumbsup2

If I was going to MNSSHP on the 30th, I honestly would treat it as "Halloween"... I mean, why does it have to be on the 31st? You can celebrate the holiday a day early! I would probably go to another park on the 31st and just have fun (maybe Epcot) :thumbsup2

You are VERY right about that but I guess I'm one of those people who like to celebrate a holiday on the holiday...

If all we do is go to a park I can't decide which one... We pron won't want to go to MK that day since we were there late. I'm sure we will prob sleep late but I just can't decide what to do.

Another 10/31 MNSSHP procrastinator here! Had to rearrange travel dates to come in earlier to go to the 10/30 party! We would also like to "celebrate" Halloween on Halloween. I do keep reading that the resorts do things, but still not exactly sure what they do. Right now we're planning on going to HS in the morning and eating lunch at 50sPT, then will probably head back to resort (VWL) and see what's going on there. I would also like to head over to FW to check out the Halloween decorations. We took the sleigh ride in December last year and really enjoyed the Christmas decorations that the campers did, so I'm sure Halloween won't disappoint. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter