Halloween night event

doombuggy

Has visited every Disney park in the world
Does anyone know if you can purchase a ticket for this event seperately? I tried contacting DLP via email and they told me that I can add it to my reservation, but if I cancel it (because i am thinking about using my DVC points instead), then I lose the event ticket. The response I got was that I would have to take my chances and buy the ticket when i got there (which is the day before).

The whole reason I am going is for this event, and I don't want to miss it.

:confused3

I am sure you must be able to buy these separately ~ for example, in the past we were staying off-site yet were still able to purchase tickets to a Christmas dinner show.

I suspect at the moment it's probably a bit early to buy these tickets unless they are being added to a package.

Thanks. I am spending the week before in London, and have been trying to book a place to stay using my dad's timeshare points, but I haven't had much luck. As excited as I am to visit both countries, it's costing more than I anticipated (if I have to pay for lodging in London as well), so I am trying to find a way to cut corners.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

You're very welcome. :) Unfortunately, even though the exchange rate is a bit more favourable for you these days, Europe is very expensive after Orlando.

If you need any help with the London part of your trip, just ask away, either on here or on UK Community Board, they're a great crowd on there too! :goodvibes

The official website showed that event as being sold out a few days ago. Not sure how accurate this is or whether other tickets will be released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter