Halloween Meet 2008

TBDave

Mouseketeer
Who's going to be at WDW on Halloween 2008? I was thinking we could all meet up for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern or Columbia Harbor House then go on the Haunted Mansion together.

Anyone interested?

We will be there on the 31st! We are trying to figure out what we are going to do that day. We are also going with my BIL and his wife and kids, as well as my MIL. I think they all want to go to MNSSHP on the 31, but I am wondering how busy it will be that day at the party. I have hear that the Boardwalk has activites on Halloween.

...anyone else going to be there??

We were planning to leave on the 31st. If a meet was organized, that would be a great reason to extend the trip a day. :lmao:

my mother and i are going to the mickeys not so scary party on the 31... we will be staying till the 8 of november!

We're going to MNSSHP on Halloween, before we go on the DCL Western Nov 1st-:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter