Halloween Horror Nights theme announced

Merry Christmas from IOACentral Radio:
_H0R4767.jpg

wicked kewl....

Anyone else notice the HHN site has been updated...now you can click on the Burlesque tent.

This is the simplest of the puzzles so far but just in case anyone needs the solution, you just have to match the symbol to the rubber stamp that's on the map page. To do that just click the outer ring 7 times, the middle ring 7 times, and the inner ring 6 times. Voila...you're in! :thumbsup2

Lee

Lee,

Thanxs for the update. Has anything else on the previous ones that you could get into gotten updated? or are they still the same once u get in?

Thanks for ur help.
Tink606:goodvibes

You can take all the pics you want outside of the houses but don't do it inside of them. If you take pictures of the scareactors outside on the street, make sure its ok with them first.

can you tell if youcan take pics or video durring HHN

You can take lots of pics and video at HHN, just not in the houses (with the exception of certain areas if you take the daytime UTH Tour)

There are always people who do smuggle camcorders into the houses and post 4 minutes of footage on youtube consisting of the back of some dude's head.

If you want to check out our HHN16 pics, feel free to view the album here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555140683AjuIsZ

This might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway.

I've read on Screamscape that the Jaws queue area will be used as Jason's house - am I right in assuming that Jaws is unlikely to be open due to this?

Just wondering as I'd really love to go on Jaws at night, as I've never done it!

good question.
jaws might be in operation during the daytime. it depends on how it is set up for the house if it would be a ride for the hhn evening time.

earthquake will also house a scare house this year

Along with the update, we have another behind the scenes pic from Universal, courtesy of IOACentral Radio
YZ5U4034-1.jpg

Along with the update, we have another behind the scenes pic from Universal, courtesy of IOACentral Radio
YZ5U4034-1.jpg

I saw the movie The Thing, as a little girl. I can remember. Always turning away from the screen. Since, I wanted a refresher. I rented it the other day. I was totally grossed out with some scenes. That picture, looks like this house is going to be great! :Shivers:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter