Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Why don't you bring her with you on the next trip? And if she doesn't like HHN and therefore won't do HHN (like Mrs. Patster734), give her something she will like (such as a spa treatment at PBH).

I did, I did do this back in 2010. I took my DW along with me to HHN.. I had bought her FFP+Express and she wanted out after the second house!! She left the park and headed back to the resort. Poor thing.... I ended up using her express pass as well.. :rolleyes1

Cheers!

Marquibiri

I did, I did do this back in 2010. I took my DW along with me to HHN.. I had bought her FFP+Express and she wanted out after the second house!! She left the park and headed back to the resort. Poor thing.... I ended up using her express pass as well.. :rolleyes1

Cheers!

Marquibiri

Is HHN that bad??

Is HHN that bad??

if you have children, you can handle anything.......:wave2:

for some homies, it is the element of surprise that might spook them.

go with a group of friends that have hit hhn before and you will be fine.
they will protect you........

Cheers!

Marquibiri

:rotfl2:

My wife has never done, and will never do HHNs. Usually her and dad hang out at Margaritaville for a while and then go back to hotel to read, while the rest of us are at HHNs. With us staying offsite for the next HHNs trip, they may need to wait at Citywalk the entire time. Fortunately, we're doing a Thursday night, so we will be done by midnight, possibly earlier if its raining like it did last year.

Can someone tell me approximately when tickets for this go on sale, and last year's approximate price as well as the express pass price? And do the express passes really sell out quickly? Thanks in advance!

patster734 said:

My wife has never done, and will never do HHNs. Usually her and dad hang out at Margaritaville for a while and then go back to hotel to read, while the rest of us are at HHNs. With us staying offsite for the next HHNs trip, they may need to wait at Citywalk the entire time. Fortunately, we're doing a Thursday night, so we will be done by midnight, possibly earlier if its raining like it did last year.

I was there during that rain storm last year. We did all the houses before it was even dark out. We were soaked but we got all the houses in with hardly any wait. I remember hearing not long after we left the Alice Cooper house it was temporarily closed due to flooding.

Hopefully I'm gonna get to go this year. Will probably be doing just Sunday with Express depending on prices. Maybe Saturday too, tee hee.

I was there during that rain storm last year. We did all the houses before it was even dark out. We were soaked but we got all the houses in with hardly any wait. I remember hearing not long after we left the Alice Cooper house it was temporarily closed due to flooding.

I can't remember the house, but we had to wait outside of a house for about 1/2 hour while they squeegeed the water out. The house was one of the two with the entrance near Barney. Worst part of the rain was that the roaming scare zones weren't out.

Hopefully I'm gonna get to go this year. Will probably be doing just Sunday with Express depending on prices. Maybe Saturday too, tee hee.

Great! Have you determined your dates that you're going?

if you have children, you can handle anything.......:wave2:

for some homies, it is the element of surprise that might spook them.

go with a group of friends that have hit hhn before and you will be fine.
they will protect you........

That sounds like a great plan. ;-)

"They will protect you".

Translation= They will point you out to have the crap scared out of you! Lol

I must be one of the lucky ones then. My wife loves the Haunted houses at Universal and the event at Kings Island in OH. In fact it wouldn't be near as much fun without her. She has a strategy. She will take the lead and slowly go from room to room scanning back and forth for activity to "avoid" getting surprised. She has yet to realize all this just makes her more of a target and actually gets scared even more. You could probably hear her screams from the parking lot. Maybe someday I will let her in on this-Oh who am I kidding, I will never let her know. Unless she reads this post that is

Wish they would leak some details! I'm so impatient lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I must be one of the lucky ones then. My wife loves the Haunted houses at Universal and the event at Kings Island in OH. In fact it wouldn't be near as much fun without her. She has a strategy. She will take the lead and slowly go from room to room scanning back and forth for activity to "avoid" getting surprised. She has yet to realize all this just makes her more of a target and actually gets scared even more. You could probably hear her screams from the parking lot. Maybe someday I will let her in on this-Oh who am I kidding, I will never let her know. Unless she reads this post that is

What's funny is that my parents, siblings, and I are all Halloween fans. We grew up watching horror movies, going to haunted houses and having halloween parties.

Yet, I married an anti-halloween person. The first time we did The Magic Kingdom together, she was going to skip The Haunted Mansion because she thought it would be scary. Fortunately, a CM overheard us and helped talk her into going on it. She also doesn't like horror movies, yet she enjoys the Resident Evil movies. LOL!

The last weekend in September.

Just the last weekend? We arrive on Monday, September 30, and leave on Saturday, October 5. Probably staying offsite. We're doing HHN on Thursday October 3. Because our Universal APs expire on the 3rd, we'll do USF that day (Stay and Scream) and on the day, we arrive. We'll do IOA either Tuesday or Wednesday. Whatever day we don't use for IOA, will be used for a Disney park, and then another Disney park on Friday.

What's funny is that my parents, siblings, and I are all Halloween fans. We grew up watching horror movies, going to haunted houses and having halloween parties.

Yet, I married an anti-halloween person. The first time we did The Magic Kingdom together, she was going to skip The Haunted Mansion because she thought it would be scary. Fortunately, a CM overheard us and helped talk her into going on it. She also doesn't like horror movies, yet she enjoys the Resident Evil movies. LOL!

What is it about the Resident evil movies that appeals to anti-horror fans? My daughter is scared of her shadow basically but loves the Resident Evil games and we have to take her whenever a new RE movie is released.

I check their facebook and the official website daily.

Did tickets go on sale end of June last year? Anyone know the specific date?

Did tickets go on sale end of June last year? Anyone know the specific date?
June sounds too early...maybe the end of July but I could be wrong. Passholder discounts aren't usually available until sometime in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter