Halloween Highs & Lows 29th Oct - 2nd Nov

I was at both :) So i guess you saw me
Where did you sit at the brunch?

In the end room for the Halloween lunch on the 31st, we were sat one of the middle four tables (where we got missed by Minnie and Donald.. twice!) and if it was you, you were sat on the outer table of that area!

We also did the brunch on the 1st and were seated right next to the buffet on the first set of tables.

In the end room for the Halloween lunch on the 31st, we were sat one of the middle four tables (where we got missed by Minnie and Donald.. twice!) and if it was you, you were sat on the outer table of that area!

We also did the brunch on the 1st and were seated right next to the buffet on the first set of tables.

Yes, that was me..
I'm not sure who you are though.
I was also at the brunch the 1st. I sat at the middle tables then.. At diner they seated me in the same room again :)

Where you there with your Daughter?

Yeah just the two of us - there was another mother and daughter on the table right next to you on the lunch and we were next to them! DD was wearing her black "Dare for a scare" Minnie & Mickey T-Shirt and some really cool Minnie face leggings!

Yeah just the two of us - there was another mother and daughter on the table right next to you on the lunch and we were next to them! DD was wearing her black "Dare for a scare" Minnie & Mickey T-Shirt and some really cool Minnie face leggings!

I saw you 2 :D
I had no idea you where on here :) Are you on the FB?

Glad you had a wonderful time with lots of highs! I also love the Santa Fe refurb, it looks so much better! Im pleased you got to see the descent of the stairs, we hadnt seen it until our last trip and thought it was brilliant.

Ive got to say though the Halloween costumes sound disgusting! How were they ever allowed in like that?! Its shocking. I understand people can want to be all gory for Halloween, its not my thing but I do get it. However, it is completely inappropriate for Disney! The baby one seems inappropriate for anything to be honest, I dont like that at all!

Really glad that overall youve had a good trip though :goodvibes

Welcome home love. Great highs but i must admit the crowds just don't appeal to me! Did Olivia have a ball?
Cant wait to read your TR and agree on the SFs rooms - they are fab.xxx

Welcome home love. Great highs but i must admit the crowds just don't appeal to me! Did Olivia have a ball?
Cant wait to read your TR and agree on the SFs rooms - they are fab.xxx

Olivia really enjoyed herself, but I think the long days really took their toll. Most days were didn't get into bed until around 11pm and then she was always up early the next day!

I'm looking forward to the earlier closing in February! Makes life a lot easier!

HappyPanda said:
I'm looking forward to the earlier closing in February! Makes life a lot easier!

Me too!! Staying in my favourite hotel so I'm really excited!!!

Me too!! Staying in my favourite hotel so I'm really excited!!!

We are back at the Santa Fe - as much as I love the refurb, it wouldn't be my first choice (still dreaming about the DLH!!) but with the price we paid I cannot even begin to complain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter