Halloween Help!!!

Hayliesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm new here but I need some help! We are going to Disney World for our first time at the end of September. We are going to Mickey's not so scary halloween party also, and instead of costumes we wanted to wear fun Disney Halloween shirts! I had the bright idea to find pictures and use iron on for them. Only finding Halloween Disney shirts is proving to be not so easy..... I found the PERFECT picture for my daughter. Its Minnie as a witch sitting on a broom with her cat Figaro and the moon behind them. Only problem is once its blown up some the detailing is not so great. Can anyone help me find or design pictures that I can iron on?!?! PLEASE!!

anyone have suggestions? I posted to a DISigner last night (after posting this) but didn't hear back. I'm just trying to figure out if I need to come up with another plan since our trip is so soon!!

You didn't mention how small the photo is, but could enlarge just a bit before it becomes unclear. Use it and add lots of orange and black cutout mickey heads all over (or appropriate color minnie heads w/3-d bows), pumpkins or black cats, etc. to fill in. Or use more than one photo at angles and add the other embellishments. Can use fabric pen to write Happy Halloween 2012 or family name on front or back few little sparkles to catch the night light or glow-in-the-dark paints.

I haven't found a large enough picture for a full front t-shirt, so if you can't find a picture, you might be able to get a rush order from zazzle.com. They have a large variety of Disney halloween t-shirts and will change the t-shirt background color too. Have never dealt with them, but it's an option.

Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter