• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Fastpass Debate

Goofy2015

To Hakuna Matata and Beyond
Alright, my fellow Disney fans, I have an age old question regarding a questionable fastpass plus situation.

I will be at WDW for Halloween this year. I am going MNSHP on 10/29 purely because I want to see Everclear at Epcot on 10/31. However, my goal is to ride both Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror on Halloween.

Ideally, I would like to go to Hollywood Studios at rope drop and get Tower of Terror out of the way. Maybe explore the TOT and Villains gift shop for a bit then head over to the Magic Kingdom and get there around 10:30ish. I would then have my Fastpasses for Haunted Mansion and two other rides (probably Space and 7DMT) and explore the park for the remainder of my time.

My ultimate question is will Magic Kingdom reach capacity with Halloween being on a Saturday and would 10:30 be too late to enter the park?

Did you purchase tickets for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?

If not, it is too late, as 10/31 is sold out. They start at 7:00 pm, so you will be asked to leave the Magic Kingdom before then.

Did you purchase tickets for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?

If not, it is too late, as 10/31 is sold out. They start at 7:00 pm, so you will be asked to leave the Magic Kingdom before then.

Oh no, I am not going to MNSHP on 10/31. I already purchased tickets for 10/29. I just wanted to ride the two best Halloween rides on Halloween. But, it appears Hollywood Studios has Extra Magic Morning Hours on Halloween, so I will probably get fastpasses for Magic Kingdom on 10/31. TouringPlans is only calling for a 5/10 on crowd level.

You should be fine but..3 Park in 1 Day. ..wow that is a lot of transportation time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter