***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I heard from Kathy that Katie did recieve her exchange.....
So we are now just waiting to hear about one last exchange.

2sweetangels said:
Ok here I am ready tog o

we got a pumpkin bag filled with lots of yummy candy, Kit Kats, suckers

a small plastic container shapes as frankienstein with 2 halloween hair ties inside

a see through pumkin filled with pop rocks

a halloween coloring book and crayons (katelyn stole it)

pumpkin and ghost peeps

halloween pencils

halloween socks

glow necklaces

popcorn

Thank you very much, my girls and I love it all

You're welcome.

Well first let me say I got my package! It was delayed because I had updated the post office with my new address starting next week but they began forwarding my mail right away! GRRRR...

Aydan (MinnieDisney1's son) sent me an awesome package full of goodies! So much in fact I am using some of the items to send to my dh who is deployed in Iraq to cheer him up!

The box contained:

Halloween magazine from Better Homes & Garden - lots of carving, decorating & craft ideas!

M&M's halloween mask - with M&M's attached!

Wee Little Kitchen Witch - Good luck for the kitchen!

A orange tote bag with halloween designs - so cute I love this!

Oreos, jawbreakers, kit kats, gum, sweet tarts, lollipops, hersheys kissables, halloween maraccas & smarties

and a light up ghost & pumpkin pin!!!!

Thank you so much & have a happy halloween!

~Katie

:cool1: That completes another exchange :cool1: , and with no elves.
Thank you to all who made this exchange a success.
The next two holiday ones that I am hosting starting Nov.1 is the-
*Christmas present exchange
*Christmas stocking exchange

I might start the sign-ups next month so that everyone has more time to be on the lookout for presents, stockings, or people can make their stockings if you are crafty.
If there is any interest in starting sign ups early, feel free to post here or let me know. Based upon the reply, .... I will see how early to start it. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
:cool1: That completes another exchange :cool1: , and with no elves.
Thank you to all who made this exchange a success.
The next two holiday ones that I am hosting starting Nov.1 is the-
*Christmas present exchange
*Christmas stocking exchange

I might start the sign-ups next month so that everyone has more time to be on the lookout for presents, stockings, or people can make their stockings if you are crafty.
If there is any interest in starting sign ups early, feel free to post here or let me know. Based upon the reply, .... I will see how early to start it. :thumbsup2

That is a hard one. Hmmm. I vote wait till Nov. 1st, as the Halloween will be put up and Christmas stuff out. :goodvibes
We can count down the days. :cool1:

Yeah!!! :banana: GREAT JOB PATSY!! No Elves, no MIA packages!! AWESOME!! This was a fun fun one.

THANK YOU PATSY!
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter