Halloween Exchange-Sent/Received! COMPLETED!!!

Yup, it is one of the perks that our post offices here has. But the price of postage keeps rising :sad2:

You really wouldn't want to live in Canada!

Our postage is ridiculous. And there's no flat rate for packages going somewhere within Canada - only postcards and letters. If I want to send a package to Manitoba, it usually costs more than if I was sending it to somewhere in Ontario. :( So not cool.

Got a Canadian pkg by way of Florida. Love the jello molds, creepy sounds cd, masquerade mask, napkins, and lots of yummy candy. Thank you so much, Kogo!!!

According to the tracking number, it has arrived at your post office this morning. So you might be getting it today!

just got my box from 'OSewCute!

a jack-o-lantern hanging garland
a candy corn hanging decoration
candy apple sugar babies
hello kitty coffin candy
candy corn m&ms!

Thank you so much for the awesome goodies!

Yah glad to hear of that last arrival!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed this holiday exchange. There are a bunch more of holiday exchanges to come soon :)

This exchange has been successfully completed!!!

Sorry it took me so long to get a pic up here.
This spiderweb wreath is similar to the ones I sent out for the Halloween Exchange.

You are very creative Susan, that is such a nice wreath! Do you make ones for different holidays as well?

mommytotwo said:
You are very creative Susan, that is such a nice wreath! Do you make ones for different holidays as well?
Thank you.
I love to do simple crafts (I'm lazy). But the only season I bother with wreaths in is the Halloween season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter