Halloween Exchange-Sent/Received! COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info.

Send by dates-
*International and new participants- Friday 9/20
*Second send by date- Monday 9/23

Have fun everyone!

Thank you, Meriweather! I know I'm going to miss so many things in the list.

I got:
Orange lights
Confetti
Wall decorations
Witch candle
Dish towel
Socks
And so very much more!

My oldest is having a Halloween birthday party this year. Everything I took out of the box he'd declare "perfect for my party!"

Thank you, Meriweather! I know I'm going to miss so many things in the list.

I got:
Orange lights
Confetti
Wall decorations
Witch candle
Dish towel
Socks
And so very much more!

My oldest is having a Halloween birthday party this year. Everything I took out of the box he'd declare "perfect for my party!"

Glad it arrived and was a good "party" box.
Enjoy and early Halloween!

I got to Florida today to find out my package had ALREADY ARRIVED!

Thank you wdwmoose!
I received
Box of Boogers - a much needed sugar rush after my hectic running around for flights
Gummy spiders
A Halloween charm bracelet - adorable!
Some cute Halloween stickers
and an AWESOME spider web wreath that's going straight on the apartment door as soon as I'm back home!

Thank you!

My box should be on its way by Saturday. We're going shopping tomorrow, but I did lug some items all the way from Ottawa in the suitcase. :D

Sent mine today! Should be there in 2-3 days!

Arrived today :yay:

Erin sent me 3 dish towels. I do think I need some new Halloween ones :yay:
Yankee candle candy corn tea lights...........about time to get those scents out :yay:
Mickey and Minnie Halloween stickers :yay: Good for scrapbooking
Sign that says Ït's All about the candy!" with a little girl and her dog on it. Very cute
And candy.....in the fridge getting set up again (we are still at 100 degrees). 3 bags: Snickers, Kit Kat and a mixed bag of Twix, Midnight Milky Way. Milky Way, Snickers and 3 Musketeers. Our candy jar was just about empty

Thank you for all the goodies and Happy Halloween!

i received my exchange last night, but this is what i received. Thank you WDWmoose

- a super adorable spider wreath
- hello kitty sour cherry vampire bats
- jack-o-lantern earrings and necklace
- a Frankenstein bag
-some Halloween stickers
-scary gummies
-monsters university gummy eyeballs
Thanks again! my wreath will go up this weekend!

Wow, glad to hear of those arrivals!!!!!

I think I need to get a Halloween wreath. I love having wreaths for all the different holidays. And I need everyday wreaths as well.:goodvibes

Yay! Glad you guys got your boxes. I make spiderweb wreaths every year for Halloween. It shouldn't be more than a few years before every person I know has a spiderweb wreath from me, lol.

WOW!!

I just went to the post office and picked up my FREE MAIL PARCEL BOX. What is this?! Free boxes?!

I have to PAY for my boxes in Canada!

LOL

I'll be sending the box in the mail tomorrow after we come back from the Gypsy Vanner farm. :)

WOW!!

I just went to the post office and picked up my FREE MAIL PARCEL BOX. What is this?! Free boxes?!

I have to PAY for my boxes in Canada!

LOL

I'll be sending the box in the mail tomorrow after we come back from the Gypsy Vanner farm. :)

Yup, it is one of the perks that our post offices here has. But the price of postage keeps rising :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter