Halloween events

Pammy jo

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been on the ship during Halloween? Do they do any special events for families or the kids?

We were on the Magic at Halloween in 2002, There were a number of events for halloween including;-
Halloween Magic workshop showing magic tricks. (1pm)
Trick and Treat (2pm) Atrium deck 3. CM's dressed up as priates.
3PM Childrens Hallowen parade deck 3,
Adults parade 10pm.
All the main characters were dressed up in halloween costums, not as good as mickeys not so scary party in MK, but it was good.

Lots of passengers joined in with various costumes, and overall it was very good.

My only negative comment is most of it was on deck 3, and it seemed the whole ship took part, it became very crowed very quickly and there was long queses for sweets (candy)etc on the trick and treat.

My Children dressed up, but after a time I took them back to the pool which was empty and purchased sweets for them later.

The Childrens club also hosted a number of specail events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter