• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween DL Quest Answers -Now Posted- Spoiler! Along with pics

I'm just a genious. LOL, Jk :) We went to Disneyland a few days ago and I remembered seeing some wierd math equations on a banner hanging from the front of the HM ride. I went through my pics and found it and that is how I got the answer.

CapEldano2 said:
1. Mickey Mouse
2. Jack Skellington - New Orleans Square
Tarzan - Adventureland
Buzz Lightyear - Tomorrowland
Tinkerbell - Fantasyland
Woody - Frontierland
3. I'm assuming it's Woody.. i mean look at the attraction's name..
4. - coming soon-
5. - coming soon-
6. - Coming soon-
7. Candy Corn
8. -coming soon-
9. -coming soon-

Number 3 is not Woody.

If you have any more answers, feel free to post them!

i am woowoo said:
what's th math answer????? i not good at math :surfweb:

A very nice person told me that the answer is on a banner on the outside of the Haunted Mansion.

3piesquaredx12

darkacre said:
Number 3 is not Woody.

So it's not in the right order, so what? I'm sure our smart vmk'ers will figure that out. The answers are still right. :thumbsup2

PirateDaisy said:
So it's not in the right order, so what? I'm sure our smart vmk'ers will figure that out. The answers are still right. :thumbsup2

He was quoting a post before it was edited. :) CapEldano2 fixed that answer in his post now.

PrinceJeffery went to DLR last night to get the answers for the quest. He took some pictures of some of the items and asked me to post them to help those out that can not make it there to look up everything.

Please note that #6 is Ace of CLUBS, I have a picture to back that up.

mickey.jpg

jack.jpg

tarzan.jpg

tink.jpg

woody.jpg

This picture is of Tex Tumbleweed Hosting the Woody's Roundup Show
tex.jpg

leota.jpg

math.jpg

cards.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

DCA was closed but someone else had been over and looked the last two up:

#8 Credit for this Pic goes to DLRWill
IMG_0729.jpg

#9 The 13th Floor The Tip Top Club
IMG_0844.jpg

I went to DLR today, and they weren't so sure about the quest.

The Woody's Roundup question is now going to get rephrased, and the question for the cards is going under investigation (My father took pics of all the cards and there were 2 cheaters ;)). I had to show them the picture twice so they were sure Ace of Clubs was right.

Renpener said:
I went to DLR today, and they weren't so sure about the quest.

The Woody's Roundup question is now going to get rephrased, and the question for the cards is going under investigation (My father took pics of all the cards and there were 2 cheaters ;)). I had to show them the picture twice so they were sure Ace of Spades was right.

The answer is actually Ace of Clubs

Are they requiring a quest printout for each ticket, or can you use one for your whole group?
Lady & Will, thanks for the photo's!

When Prince went they took one print out for 2 AP's (mine and his). I think it depends on the CM. That was the first day too so if they made different rules they were probably in place the next day.
I just remembered that I have a photo of the Woody's Round-up host so I will post that tonight.
Lady :)

4fosterkids said:
Are they requiring a quest printout for each ticket, or can you use one for your whole group?
Lady & Will, thanks for the photo's!

Lady Boadicea said:
When Prince went they took one print out for 2 AP's (mine and his). I think it depends on the CM. That was the first day too so if they made different rules they were probably in place the next day.
I just remembered that I have a photo of the Woody's Round-up host so I will post that tonight.
Lady :)

tyvm Lady for all the great photos :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter