Halloween DL Quest Answers -Now Posted- Spoiler! Along with pics

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Here is a list fo the answers which were kind of easy once i went. Thanks DLRWILL and LAdyBioneca for Pictures

1.Mickey Mouse
mickey.jpg

Jack Skellington= New Orleans Square

jack.jpg

Tarzan= Adventureland

tarzan.jpg

Buzz Lightyear= Tomorrowland

Tinkerbell= Fantasyland

tink.jpg

Woody= Frontierland

woody.jpg

3.Tex Tumbleweed

4.Grandfather Clock

leota.jpg

5.3(pie)(squared)x12

math.jpg

6.Ace of Clubs

cards.jpg

7.Candy Corns

IMG_0313.jpg

8.Chernobog
IMG_0729.jpg

9.The 13th Floor

I think at this point you actually have to do the quest. It's only been out less than a full day.

np, im just heading out to the park for a day and didnt want to spend 2 much time on this quest to take away from my first time at DL

:yay: I am about to head to DL in a few days and preprinted the Quest. It looks pretty easy but I am baffled by the Math question. :confused3 I plan on doing the quest when we are there but would love it if anyone has a clue about this question. It is as follows under the Haunted Mansion section:

If Christmas can be summed up by math, you'd expect that __________equals Santa's hat.

3 (pie)(squared)y12 2x(squared)(pie)12

3(pie)(squared)x12 3(pie)(cubed)x12

I am no math wizard, just a mother of 3 young children. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. This seems to be one of those head of time kinds of questions.

Thanks!!!

lostindisney said:
:yay: I am about to head to DL in a few days and preprinted the Quest. It looks pretty easy but I am baffled by the Math question. :confused3 I plan on doing the quest when we are there but would love it if anyone has a clue about this question. It is as follows under the Haunted Mansion section:

If Christmas can be summed up by math, you'd expect that __________equals Santa's hat.

3 (pie)(squared)y12 2x(squared)(pie)12

3(pie)(squared)x12 3(pie)(cubed)x12

I am no math wizard, just a mother of 3 young children. If anyone could help I would appreciate it. This seems to be one of those head of time kinds of questions.

Thanks!!!
Based on quests that Disneyland has had in the past, I doubt this is really a math problem at all. I am guessing we need to observe a section of Haunted Mansion Holiday that displays Santa's hat, along with one of these equations. ;)

Thanks Aliceblue. :)

You are probably right. I am just hoping I am able to get it all done as I have 3 young children and they will on the quest with me.

Wish me luck!

:wizard:

lostindisney said:

You are probably right. I am just hoping I am able to get it all done as I have 3 young children and they will on the quest with me.

Wish me luck!

Good luck; I feel for you!

Keep checking back here and on other forums, on the chance that someone will post the answers before you leave tomorrow. Moms with young children in tow are the last people in the world who need to be spending hours on this thing.

There is a banner with the answer to that question on it hanging in front of the Mansion. Just look at that and it should give you the answer. I just went there and might have a picture of it, I just have to upload them to the computer.

Edit: Ok I found it.. The answer is 3(pie)(squared)x12. I hope that helps a bit. I have all but two of the answers so I didn't want to post them unless I had them all.

Well I'm now missing 5 of the answers and i really am not going to waste time doing it in the park. Since i will be there 1day. So I will just wait and see if someone posts the answers

lostindisney said:

Wish me luck!

I say you should take advantage of your kids! Since they are going, they must have a ticket right? Sounds to me like you can get a total of 4 quests done and maybe make some good trades when you get back!!!

I am sure your kids wont mind :)

milliepie said:
There is a banner with the answer to that question on it hanging in front of the Mansion. Just look at that and it should give you the answer. I just went there and might have a picture of it, I just have to upload them to the computer.

Edit: Ok I found it.. The answer is 3(pie)(squared)x12. I hope that helps a bit. I have all but two of the answers so I didn't want to post them unless I had them all.

Thanks you so much! You are fantastic! Every little bit helps!

:yay:

puckstopper55 said:
I say you should take advantage of your kids! Since they are going, they must have a ticket right? Sounds to me like you can get a total of 4 quests done and maybe make some good trades when you get back!!!

I am sure your kids wont mind :)

Thanks for the advice! I have already downloaded the quests I know about and the answers to others, if they are still running. My daughters actually play vmk with me so it should be fun for all! :grouphug:

I have a 3 day hopper. Do you know if I can pick up the card more than once or do they keep records of the tickets already being used?

Happy Day! :yay:

lostindisney said:
Thanks for the advice! I have already downloaded the quests I know about and the answers to others, if they are still running. My daughters actually play vmk with me so it should be fun for all! :grouphug:

I have a 3 day hopper. Do you know if I can pick up the card more than once or do they keep records of the tickets already being used?

Once the ticket is scanned, it's in their system, and they won't give you another prize for 90 days. I'm assuming this goes for multi-day tickets as well, since they are still one ticket.

lostindisney said:

I am not sure but from what i have read, its 1 of EACH quest per ticker per 90 days. So if they have a tomorrowland, and the new Halloween quest, you should be able to do both quests, per ticket. So you can do all the active quests, but only 1 of each quest per ticket.

1. Mickey Mouse
2. Jack Skellington - New Orleans Square
Tarzan - Adventureland
Buzz Lightyear - Tomorrowland
Tinkerbell - Fantasyland
Woody - Frontierland
3. Tex Tumbleweed
4. - coming soon-
5. 3 (pie) (Squared) x 12
6. - Coming soon-
7. Candy Corn
8. Chernabog
9. -coming soon-

I'm curious to know how you figured out number 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter