• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Cruise Question

adcatalano

Earning My Ears
I just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy sailing out on October 29, 2016. I am anticipating that this will be a Halloween on the High Seas themed cruise, my question is that since we are leaving so late in the month, will the theme be present throughout the duration of the trip or after October 31st will it be business as usual?

I just booked the 7 night Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy sailing out on October 29, 2016. I am anticipating that this will be a Halloween on the High Seas themed cruise, my question is that since we are leaving so late in the month, will the theme be present throughout the duration of the trip or after October 31st will it be business as usual?
We did 3 different Halloween on the High Seas cruises last year (1 Dream & 2 Fantasy). If your cruise is one of the Halloween on the High Seas designated cruises, then you will get the "full" Halloween cruise activities for the duration of the cruise.

Last edited:

Although we haven't taken one of those cruise, we've read reports that they keep the theme for the entire cruise. Maybe someone who's been on one (DF??) can give their experience.

We were on the Wonder last year, which departed on Halloween. The crew told me that we were the last cruise that had the Halloween theme and when we disembarked they would be changing everything on board from Halloween to winter holidays.

We were on the Dream cruise last year that departed on Halloween. We did our Halloween party on Nov. 1, and it was Halloween the entire cruise.

Like the previous posters, our Halloween cruise activities continued even after Halloween was over. As a bonus we also got to see them start putting up the gingerbread house for the Christmas theme cruises.

Hi adcatalano! Is there a thread started for this cruise? We just switched to this one and I'd like to link up! Thanks! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter