halloween cruise/ Magic: October 28th-nov..4th 2006

which type of cabin/category do you get??

• cat 1

• cat 2

• cat 3

• cat 4

• cat 5

• cat 6

• cat 7

• cat 8

• cat 9

• cat 10

• cat 11

• cat 12

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a great residence rate on this cruise so the wife and I will be joining you all.

Comming down from Pensacola to have a little second honeymoon.

Does anyone know if there is a raw bar on the ship?

Thanks,
Frank

Frank and Lola said:
Got a great residence rate on this cruise so the wife and I will be joining you all.

Comming down from Pensacola to have a little second honeymoon.

Does anyone know if there is a raw bar on the ship?

Thanks,
Frank

WELCOME WELCOME FRANK....

Hope that you and your wife will be joining us for some of the activities we have planned..check out our first page for details....Great how many years have you been married???????

Welcome Frank and Lola.

The pirate show changed after we saw it in early October of last year. I've read about the changes on this board. I LOVED the pirate show. I loved that they played AC/DC Shook Me all Night Long during the "invasion" of Capt. Hook. I thought all the "pirates" falling from the stack was incredible. They've nixed all of that. I guess some parents complained that it was too scary for children. Only one guy comes down from the stack now and Micky flies across the deck at some point!?? They've changed the story line and those of us who were lucky enough to catch it before, got a lot more dialogue from the characters. I guess there is much more dancing etc. now. The majority who've seen both shows seem to agree the new version doesn't hold up to the old. That's just what I've read. We'll see for ourselves soon enough. Dave, did you and Fran notice the difference in June compared to the time you sailed before?

Heather- I agree with not cutting any time away from St Maarten for trick or treating. I wish they would switch Pirate night to St Thomas but am aware of the fireworks dilemma. I just want to know if I should bring both a costume for Halloween and their pirate costumes. I'm not sure I could pull them away from activities or the pool on that Monday at sea for TOT. It would be difficult for my family to commit to pulling it together (because we're all over the place and scheduley(made up word) challenged on vacation) in costume at 12:15. We'll be in full sun and swim mode. I will ask the kids again what they want to do. We have until Sept. 15th right?

:wave2: Welcome Frank and Lola......a second honeymoon sounds great!

Welcome frank and Lola!

Jen,
Thanks for the info about pirate night. I was unaware of the change. You do have until the 15th of Sept. to sign up for trick or treating. Maybe by then we will have an answer from DCL. We did not want to wait much later to have the cut off, as some people are leaving early, and some people are ordering items for trick or treat and need to know how much to order.

Heather

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday...
Just got off the phone with DCL and they gave me an onboard credit for paying with my Visa so that was great...Asked about Halloween too.....

kritter said:
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday...
Just got off the phone with DCL and they gave me an onboard credit for paying with my Visa so that was great...Asked about Halloween too.....

Kritter,

What sort of onboard credit did you get? I paid off my balance with my Disney Visa. The only perk I've seen so far is six months interest free to pay the balance off. I booked the cruise thru AllSeasons, not DCL.

Anyway...2 months from today..we board! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We were able to get a $50 onboard credit through Disney Visa. We simply paid our deposit and balance with the card. We also get the rewards.

Just a reminder that I need all votes for the bracelet by tonight. If you are interested in the custom one, I need to know, so we have enough for the minimum order.

Hope everyone is having a great day. Doing the two month dance!!!!!! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

I got my cruise documents.... oh, wait....no.....thats just my waterbill... DANG!!!!!!!!!!! :worried:

IS IT TIME TO GO YET?????????????????????
:crazy: :crazy:

kritter said:
Sherry,

We loved Bolongo and the Duams family who runs it is great.....

Sounds like you have a ton on your plate with the house and all..the cruise will be a well deserved rest for you and much needed...Show us some pictures of the house if you get a chance.....

I'd love to post photos, but have no idea how... :(

Kathy,

I got a letter from Chase saying that I am entitled to a fifty dollar on board credit...there is a code if you want it Pm me and then you can see if you are entitled to it.....

Sherry,
If you want to post pictures then you need to upload them to photobucket and then cut and copy the url from there and put it into your message on the boards..make any sense???????

I talked to SCL this weekend and she told me that halloween being a port day that trick or treating will be most likely at night and pirate night would be the next night......ST. Thomas night......She was really nice and informative.....

:welcome: Frank and Lola, as far as I know there is not a raw bar on the ship.

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS FRIDAY! :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2: WE called Saturday to see if they had any rooms for Port Orleans- French Quarter. and they did! so we decided to go. We will also be going at the end of this month for 4 nights with free Disney Dining. I guess this will help tie me over until the cruise.

Teri

kritter said:
Kathy,

I got a letter from Chase saying that I am entitled to a fifty dollar on board credit...there is a code if you want it Pm me and then you can see if you are entitled to it.....

FYI
Can't get the $50 credit if you already have any other credit, i.e. the $200 stateroom credit for booking on board. If the code hasn't changed it is DCC (disney credit card). We were told you could stack the credits.......yesterday told no stacking. Even though I had names of CM's and times of calls.....no deal. It really isn't worth the fight for $100 between the two rooms. Just one more example of the CM's on land side "not so informed". :confused3

It won't be long now! I really can't wait for this trip!

Everybody goes to school today at our house......back to routine.

Missy

Tluvs2talk said:
:WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD THIS FRIDAY! :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2: WE called Saturday to see if they had any rooms for Port Orleans- French Quarter. and they did! so we decided to go. We will also be going at the end of this month for 4 nights with free Disney Dining. I guess this will help tie me over until the cruise.

Teri

how do you get FREE DINING? What a deal.

Missy

missyoh8 said:
FYI
Can't get the $50 credit if you already have any other credit, i.e. the $200 stateroom credit for booking on board. If the code hasn't changed it is DCC (disney credit card). We were told you could stack the credits.......yesterday told no stacking. Even though I had names of CM's and times of calls.....no deal. It really isn't worth the fight for $100 between the two rooms. Just one more example of the CM's on land side "not so informed". :confused3

It won't be long now! I really can't wait for this trip!

Everybody goes to school today at our house......back to routine.

Missy

Okay, what about if you rebook on board and get $200 OBC, then transfer reservation to a TA that also offers OBC? Do you get both OBC's? That is what we were hoping to do.....

buckifan,
It's just the DCL (OBC & Visa) credits that can't be combined. Whatever your TA does for you is separate. Just verify it with your TA before you transfer!! Otherwise, you may be better off transferring to Costco or some place that gives you a rebate (usually AFTER you sail now).

I've been reading the booking another cruise onboard 101 thread a lot lately :)

sjcubedofct said:
I'd love to post photos, but have no idea how... :(

If you sign up for an account at photobucket.com or someplace similar you can upload your pictures and they will provide you with an IMG tag that you can cut and paste into your posts! It's really easy!

wndrmite said:
I got my cruise documents.... oh, wait....no.....thats just my waterbill... DANG!!!!!!!!!!! :worried:

IS IT TIME TO GO YET?????????????????????
:crazy: :crazy:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Raining here again.....UGH!!!!!!!!!

Fran and Dave hope you fair well with the storm coming...

Terri,

Have fun......

We Get The West Indian Company Dock in Havensight, St. Thomas
:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2:
Cruise Ship Schedule: St. Thomas

November 2006
Wednesday
1st
-Zuiderdam
-Mariner of the Seas
-Disney Magic
-Radiance of the Seas: Anchorage
-Maasdam: CB
-Norwegian Spirit: CB

=============================
***on November 29th the Magic will be @ Anchorage
=============================
Big15foot pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter