Halloween costumes?

disney_dreamin

Earning My Ears
DH and I are going to be doing a Halloween on the High Seas on September 22 on the Fantasy. We were hoping to dress up in costumes, but we only booked the cruise two weeks ago, which doesn't leave much time for getting a costume together, especially if we wanted to do Disney costumes.

Do most adults dress up in Disney costumes, or are there other costumes worn?

I just got an email saying there was an adult costume contest with different categories. So I assume there is a pretty good call for it. :). Have fun! We will be on the Sept 17 sailing and probably won’t be dressing up besides being pirates. That’s a lot to haul in a suitcase! Have fun!

There are a lot of different costumes. There are a ton of Disney themes but you won't be out of place if not Disney themed or even not in costume at all. It's supposed to be fun so don't stress out about it.

You can do what ever you want. Three yars ago we were dressed up as M&M’s. This year, the cruise before you, we are still not sure if we dress up. Enjoy:maleficen

My boyfriend and I are planning on dressing up as Fear and Disgust from Inside Out. The clothes can double as a formal night wear when re-accessorized to save on luggage space.
OMG! Which cruise are you going on? DM and I are planning on being Joy and Disgust.:tilt: We will be on the Wonder on Oct 7. We are not doing it for the contest, just for some fun pictures.:flower1:

OMG! Which cruise are you going on? DM and I are planning on being Joy and Disgust.:tilt: We will be on the Wonder on Oct 7. We are not doing it for the contest, just for some fun pictures.:flower1:

We're sailing on the Fantasy on Sept 22. Absolutely can't wait! We won't be dressing up for the contest either, just doing it cause it's fun. :cool1:

Oh yay! Inside out is the best! We are on the Magic on Oct 29. I don't know if we'll do the contest either. I just love getting any excuse to dress up.

We're doing the Magic on Oct. 29th too! It was just supposed to be me and my best friend but two of our other friends are coming along and surprising her! She and I are going to be Shock and Barrel and our other friends are going to be Lock and Oogie Boogie since it's the 25th Anniversary of Nightmare Before Christmas this year and there's a meet & greet with Jack and Sally after the Sing-and-Scream-a-Long. Should make for some awesome pictures! 73 more days!!!!

My husband and son are big Broncos fans, so my son went as a player (team jersey and eye black), my husband was the coach (team shirt, hat, whistle and clipboard), my oldest son was a referee (whistle, hat, striped shirt), and I was a fan (face paint, shirt, crazy socks). Easy to pack and rewear during the cruise, and it was fun to get high fives or trash talk from other cruisers depending on their affiliations!

I just got an email saying there was an adult costume contest with different categories. So I assume there is a pretty good call for it. :). Have fun! We will be on the Sept 17 sailing and probably won’t be dressing up besides being pirates. That’s a lot to haul in a suitcase! Have fun!

My family is also sailing on Sept 17 and we're probably just going to do themed T-Shirts or something relatively easy and light. It does sound like a lot to haul in a suitcase since we're also going to be going to WDW after the cruise as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter