• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween at the World

kikiw

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any idea if Disney will do anything special (apart form mnsshp) for halloween at the resorts or dtd this year?

Excellent question! We are wondering too. I know there are decorations but activities? I don't know. Hopefully someone will.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Hi! We were there last year for Halloween and from what we heard some of the resorts had wonderful Trick or Treating but I am not sure which ones. The only reason I knew about it was some friends of ours were there at that time as well and they headed back to their hotel to do this. Unfortunately I do not remember where they stayed but I want to say it was Caribbean Beach maybe? We attended the MNSSHP on Nov. 1st which was FABULOUS!! On Halloween night we were at Epcot and there was no sign of Halloween anywhere around :confused3 I guess they want you to buy the party ticket! It is THE best time of year to be in Disney, my favorite by far!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter