Halloween at DTD

hereyago

Miss My Boy Nubbs
So, from what I understand there will be trick or treating for the kids at DTD Halloween?

Also, are there Halloween festivities at the resorts as well?

There is a TON going on at WDW for Halloween. We were there last year and it was a blast. It all depends on your party, but you may want to try MNSSHP. We did do some trick or treating at DTD, but it's the same as you'd find at MNSSHP. There is a lot of information here on these boards and on allearsnet.com, I would look into both!

We are going to do MNNSHP on the 29th of October, but not sure what to do on actual Halloween night, but I will go check out all ears.net thanks.

We did not like DTD on Halloween. Too crowded. Couldn't get into restaurant to get counter service. Waited 15 minutes to buy a drink. Wall to wall at World of Disney. Kids completely broke down trying to get through the mob to catch the bus back to hotel. Not fun! We should have went to the Boardwalk

Not fun for us. Crazy crowded. Planet Hollywood was nuts. Activities were...eh. MNSSHP is so much fun. Probably too crowded on Halloween though. Pop had a really cute party by the pool w/ a dj, snacks, games and even characters. We wished we had stayed there.

We did not like DTD on Halloween. Too crowded. Couldn't get into restaurant to get counter service. Waited 15 minutes to buy a drink. Wall to wall at World of Disney. Kids completely broke down trying to get through the mob to catch the bus back to hotel. Not fun! We should have went to the Boardwalk

I hear the trick to enjoying DTD on Halloween is arriving early and leaving before hte BIG crowds hit...

Also, lot s of Disney resorts have Halloween activities for their guest...I have heard of things at BLT, AKL and BOARDWALK

and there is always MNSSHP---it is supposed to be a GREAT event!!! we are going this year for the first time

A few questions about Halloween at Disney ---
  • On nights when the MNSSHP is at MK, are the other parks more or less crowded those evening?
  • Are there Halloween activities at the other parks on Halloween?
  • Are the crowds crazy at all of the parks on Halloween or is it more at DTD?
  • What are some of the activities like at the resorts --- specifically Caribbean Beach?
  • What would your recommendation be for Halloween night if you are not going to MNSSHP and want to avoid the heavy crowds?

TIA

Just a little info, you might not be able to trick or treat at the BW unless you are staying there. On here(DIS) and if you contact Disney they both say that the Halloween activites at resorts are for guests of the resort the activities are at only. Also there is trick or treating at DTD on the 30th.

we are going to the MNSSHP on Halloween night. I am sure it will be crowded, but I'm sure not middle of July crowded. But we decided to do it for a few reasons, one being how many times can you say you spent Halloween trick or treating down mainstreet. Also just so we had a sure thing to do that night. We got our tickets the day they went on sale, as I am sure it will sell out. But we hope to get some autographs early and watch the second parade and fireworks, and my DD4 must go to the dance party.

A few questions about Halloween at Disney ---
  • On nights when the MNSSHP is at MK, are the other parks more or less crowded those evening?
  • Are there Halloween activities at the other parks on Halloween?
  • Are the crowds crazy at all of the parks on Halloween or is it more at DTD?
  • What are some of the activities like at the resorts --- specifically Caribbean Beach?
  • What would your recommendation be for Halloween night if you are not going to MNSSHP and want to avoid the heavy crowds?

TIA

There is no activites at any of the other parks Except Mk and that is Mnsshp.DTD has trick or treating, the resorts that have activities that I noticed were deluxe resorts.Not sure if the Moderates do anything
.Other than Trick or treating at DTD, MNSSHP or the haunted hayride at FW( I think they may booked already),a few things done at some of the resorts, there isn't a whole heck of alot going on on Halloween.The biggest draws- DTD trick or treating and MNSSHP are crowded

There is no activites at any of the other parks Except Mk and that is Mnsshp.DTD has trick or treating, the resorts that have activities that I noticed were deluxe resorts.Not sure if the Moderates do anything
.Other than Trick or treating at DTD, MNSSHP or the haunted hayride at FW( I think they may booked already),a few things done at some of the resorts, there isn't a whole heck of alot going on on Halloween.The biggest draws- DTD trick or treating and MNSSHP are crowded

Does this mean that the crowd levels are lower at the other parks that day/night?

POR had activities listed for last year on one of the sites. Can anyone confirm this? I hope they will do something this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter