Halloween at Dolphin...Anything special?

Kristaia

Mouseketeer
Do the actual resorts do anything special for the actual day of Halloween. DD is 3 and the Mickey's Halloween party is just too late for her.
Thinking of trick-or-treating at our companion's doors if nothing else.
Krista

Kristaia, my daughter was that age when she attended MNSSHP. Believe it or not, she lasted until the stroke of midnight, too. Once we were on the resort bus, though, she fell fast asleep. She had the most wonderful time. We brought her stroller just in case she needed it to crash in (it was more comfortable than the Magic Kingdom ones). She didn't touch it (but I was certainly glad that I had it along as "insurance"). I have some MNSSHP photos posted in my on-line photo album: click here to view them.

As far as what the Dolphin does for Halloween, I don't know. Please check out the Swan/Dolphin FAQ thread here on the Dis (the answer may be posted in there somewhere).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter