Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice details Sherry on the HalloweenTime info.

It would be nice to finally hear it, but just keep on waiting.

First response looks like it will be awhile:

Thank you for your recent correspondence to the Disneyland® Resort in Southern California. This e-mail is automated to confirm that we have received your message. E-mails will be processed and responded to in the order in which they are received during regular business hours (Monday through Friday). We hope to reply as quickly as possible. Please note the following anticipated response times:

o If your message is regarding a request for planning information on an upcoming visit, our current response time is up to 7 business days.

o If your message is a comment (compliment or concern) regarding a visit to the Disneyland® Resort, please expect a response within 10 business days.

o If your message is none of the above, it will be routed to the appropriate department for response. Please note that the response time may vary based on the nature of your correspondence.

If your inquiry for the Disneyland® Resort is a time sensitive matter, we invite you to contact our Guest Information office at (714) 781-7290 daily from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). Otherwise, recorded information is available 24 hours a day at (714) 781-4565.

We hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us soon at "The Happiest Place on Earth!"

Sincerely,

Disneyland® Resort

Guest Communications

Wow, they are going to wait until the last minute. Okay, I'm going for the Birthday wish that I will get more Halloween info (birthday is Monday, start of a new week and new month, keeping fingers crossed).popcorn::

Wow, they are going to wait until the last minute. Okay, I'm going for the Birthday wish that I will get more Halloween info (birthday is Monday, start of a new week and new month, keeping fingers crossed).popcorn::

Okay, we will have to start doing the birthday boogie for you
:cool1::banana::cool1::banana::yay:
:woohoo::dance3:
in hopes it works some magic in getting us some HalloweenTime info! It didn't work for my birthday, but hopefully yours will have the magic element!!

We too are planners and the way DL don't post any schedules until about 6 weeks out is annoying. Last year we tried to plan in advance, but had to guess on a lot of schedules until they were posted. Compared to WDW who schedule is out 6 months in advance I think. Don't know why the smaller resort can't plan further ahead, you would like it would be easier not as much to schedule. This year we are guessing already what the Halloween schedules will be.

No info to add, I just wanted to say that I'm getting super excited for HalloweenTime at DLR!!! I love this time of year and can't wait until our trip in early October :cool1:

Well at least they are showing WOC on the official calender now through Sept. 21. That's a slight improvement considering it wasn't on the schedule after Labor Day weekend. I am surprised that the times for the fireworks isn't up past Labor Day Weekend.

And I have to agree with srauchbauer that only posting schedule information 6 weeks in advance is quite irritating. There are a lot of people that cannot plan a trip at the drop of a hat and need information in order to plan their trip.

And I agree with your previous post Sherry, I definitely would have planned this differently. I am kinda bummed out about not being able to see the Halloween fireworks this year. I love RDCT, but there is just something about Halloween fireworks along with a Halloween-themed park. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go next year. :)

how wierd is this the Disney calendar is finally showing WOC, but here's the funny part: the calendar shows DCA closing at 6:00 and WOC beng shown at 8:15:rotfl2:

Sherry E and DisneyStitch626 thanks for the birthday wishes. Maybe a little pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: okay a lot of pixie dust will help.

The first part of the halloween hours are up...WOC everynight, but no fireworks on weekends (yet), I hope they at least do some sort of show.

I read somewhere (for the life of me, I wish I could remember but I think an Al Lutz article) recently that DL has decided to extend off season hours of DCA to 8pm weekdays and until 11pm on weekends, with a WOC show at 8:15 during weekdays and two or three shows on the weekends.

Also, that Halloween Screams fireworks will only be during the special event nights and that Remember Dreams Come True fireworks will be on weekends when the special events are not going on.

Disneyland may not have a lot of activities going on during Halloween. All of that takes place at California Park. Having said that I beleive that Disneyland itself has perfected the art of holiday transformation. You will not get any better theming this time of the year than that of the Haunted Mansion.

Not this year. Mickey's Halloween Party has all been moved to DL and it's an exclusive event.

I read somewhere (for the life of me, I wish I could remember but I think an Al Lutz article) recently that DL has decided to extend off season hours of DCA to 8pm weekdays and until 11pm on weekends, with a WOC show at 8:15 during weekdays and two or three shows on the weekends.

Also, that Halloween Screams fireworks will only be during the special event nights and that Remember Dreams Come True fireworks will be on weekends when the special events are not going on.

I can't find the article you're talking about, but the disneyland calendar is now showing an 8:15 WOC show midweek in September. Yay!! :thumbsup2

I am hoping they keep showing WOC all week into October like they have for most of September on the calendar now. That would mean we can WOC on Thursday, MHP on Friday and F! on Saturday... has anyone tried to make WOC ressies yet for during Halloween time? I know they weren't letting you make them after labor day, but I wonder if that changed yet. We can make our PSs on August 6th (a little more than a week...)

How early do they close all the rides in paradise Pier for WOC? So if the show is at 8:15, what time would you expect them to shut the rides down?

Also, the calendar is now showing an 8:00 pm closing at DCA in mid-September!

OK. I ordered me tickets via eticket, they are supposed to arrive in my email.... how long does it take?? been like 45 min! And I ordered AP for the parentals and they have yet to come as well...

Why me....:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest