Halloween at DL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my own dancing guy (who some may think is creepy, but whatevs), maybe he will help!

MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif

I have my own dancing guy (who some may think is creepy, but whatevs), maybe he will help!

MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif
MJemot.gif

Will a dancing cat help??

dancingcat.gif

Oh my goodness - Andrea and AmyPond you guys are hilarious with the teeny tiny dancing MJ and the dancing cat!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I just burst out laughing and nearly spit out my water! That's so funny - they certainly do a nice job of standing in for :dancer:

Hm. This makes me re-think my future plans with Creepy Dancing Guy. He's breaking my heart already.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I think I need to come up with a new plan of attack here.

Hmmm. Nah, I'm all tapped out.

I know, Jazz! :dancer: is turning out to be quite the heartbreaker and a letdown. He may be booted off the thread as the HalloweenTime Information Boogie mascot if he doesn't start giving us some info!:rotfl2:

Good point. Which makes me wonder if Disney will SAY it's exclusive but then on the days of the party be a bit lax about kicking people out. We shall see, I guess.

When are they removing the letters for good?

Will Jack and Sally be around all day or just for the parties?

I think the letters were originally supposed to come down this year, like after last Christmas, but then it was delayed. When they take the letters down they are planning to redo the whole entrance area, including taking the bridge down and moving the entrance to DCA out to where the letters are. It was too much of a disruption to do right now, with WoC and all, I suppose. So I think the current plan is to remove the letters after the end of this year and then start remodeling the entrance next year. Of course, things are always subject to change at DLR.

I have yet to see Jack and Sally in DLR, as they don't seem to come out often, but many other people have seen them - and they saw them in DL, near the HMH, during regular park hours. I don't think they were at the TOTP in DCA last year. This year, however, because the MHP is inside of DL, I bet Jack and Sally will be out for the party. Hopefully they will be out again in the daytime, near HMH, for short intervals.

Okay, the dancing cat scares the bejeebeez out of me. How about a little cheer, sort of rooting for news!

104 in San Diego?? I find that very hard to believe... :rolleyes1
It has been EXTREMELY hot the last 2 days. Today it was in the high 90s in Anaheim. Probably felt close to 100.

- Dreams

Don't be too jealous - we've already hit 104 in my neck of San Diego today and we usually have weather like Anaheim, so I assume it is a similar temp:laughing:!

Oh, it has been hotter than hades today where I am in L.A. too, Amamax2 - it jumped from being gloomy, cool, below average in temps and even rainy last week to being hot, icky and humid. I was thinking that today is a day where I'm glad I'm not in DLR! I can't take the extreme heat. I am better off inside!

But I know that other folks love the heat - like Jazz and Tablefor5, etc. So this would be a perfect day for them to hit up DLR!!

I love DLR on a hot day!! I love a hot day period though, lol. Man, to think I would have been there right now if my friend hadn't canceled on me!!

Ok, I'll buy that. You know, I've heard a lot of people say that Southern California isn't humid but that is SO not true. Maybe not Florida humid, but being from Sacramento where it's very dry in the summer, I can definitely feel the humidity when I'm down there. Makes the temp feel a lot worse than it really is. :faint:

It was 99 here today, supposed to be 100 for the next two days. :(

I love DLR on a hot day!! I love a hot day period though, lol. Man, to think I would have been there right now if my friend hadn't canceled on me!!

That's very true - this would have been your original DLR trip, for the 55th anniversary! You would have been in heaven with this heat we are having - it would have been super molten hot inside DLR!!

But, alas, maybe it was somehow meant to be that July didn't work out and now September is the plan. Maybe there was some greater purpose....a HalloweenTime trip....a creepy dancing guy...:dancer:

My July DLR birthday trip got cancelled last year because of a flaky friend. Grrrr......I can empathize!

Ok, I'll buy that. You know, I've heard a lot of people say that Southern California isn't humid but that is SO not true. Maybe not Florida humid, but being from Sacramento where it's very dry in the summer, I can definitely feel the humidity when I'm down there. Makes the temp feel a lot worse than it really is. :faint:

:scared1::scared1::scared1: Very true. It's not like Florida or Louisiana humid, and we don't get humidity all the time, but it does rear its head here and there...like now. Inside DL, it must feel like a sauna.

It is definitely humid down there compared to where I am from. This was 13 years ago and I remember stepping off the plane and not being able to breathe properly. That was the nice thing about coming back to Calgary is stepping of that plane and breathing in the nice crisp air. I can see Florida being worse though. It was pretty bad in Mexico.

I hate humid. After spending a couple of summers in Tampa visiting my dad and last summer's excursion to Texas (less than 20 minutes from the coast) I can't see myself ever going through that again. You leave the airport and it's like breathing into a fish tank! SoCal's nothing ;) We don't get much humidity here unless I'm at work and our AC is being wonky. Happens a lot actually ...

A lot of it probably depends on what the weather has been like. Like it's pretty humid here lately, or it feels like it is, because we have been getting a LOT of rain followed by a hot day, then more rain. So it's pretty stuffy. I LOVE the heat. I just don't like when it's stuffy.

104 in San Diego?? I find that very hard to believe... :rolleyes1

San Diego is a big place with many different temperate zones. :goodvibes I live in the East County (not by the coast) - once we start the summer heat, over 100 is the norm for weeks on end. In fact, my neck of the woods in usually the hottest spot in the County outside of the desert.

My sister lives in Redwood City and just told me yesterday how hot it was up there! She says no one has AC and she is dying.

My hair loves the humidity - I look like I got a perm. :lmao: I grew up in LA where the weather is very similar to where I live now, so it doesn't bother me too, too much - I remember they used to close our elementary school some days in June because it was so hot - like snow days, but the opposite.

Another hot humid day in Minneapolis, Minnesota high in the 90 with a dewpoint in the 70 (yuck) thank goodness for two things: airconditioning and planning a fall vacation.:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter