halloween at disneyland hotel 7-10th oct now with pics

cleous

Mouseketeer
me- suzanne love disney esp beauty and the beast and lady and the tramp

dh-puts up with disney etc..

ds- 13yrs loves spending money and eating!!!

ds -10yrs loves cars, stictch and toy story

went to dlp in jan 07 stayed at the sequioa so this is our 2nd time

sunday 10th oct- set off at 4.00am , for the 6.30 am flight , we only live 15 mins from birmngham airport so got there too early again i always imagine it will take us ages to get thru check in etc...

so had a bacon sandwich while waiting ,at6.00 am they called us on to board we flew with air france again very impressed with them ,flight got away about 10 mins late, had a muffin and juice/coffee on flight free newspapers
so i picked up all the sunday papers well if there free you have to don't you

landed 55 mins later , then on to the transfer coach to get to the terminal as its such a big airport it always amazes me and its still growing this took 30 mins !!!! so arrived a little late at 9.10 am suitcases were there so went straight thru gate and there was our taxi , they were very very good service i think it was euro minibus this i had booked before hand we used them in jan with no probs the taxi cost 75 euro so gave him 80 , we arrived at the disney land hotel at about 9.50 am , first glance at it as we drove up was fantastic it was sooo pretty and glammarous looking really authentic we thought the sequioa looked good but this was out of this world
cleous02

cleous02

A bell boy imediately came and put our luggage on a trolley and gave us a ticket to collect it later we then went to reception and checked in our room wasn't ready yet so was told to come back after 3pm for room key , the receptionist was soo nice and helpful and gave ds a sticker book .

we then went into the disney park it was quite foggy and everything looked realy eerie looking quite good for halloween there was decorations everywhere and then loud music and it was the villans show on on the castle stage it was fantastic the music was soo catchy and then at the end all the charcters walked up to the catle and were giving sweets out and coming up really close to shake hands

cleous02

cleous02

cleous02

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/cleous02/?action=view&current=dlpoct2007007.jpg

will finish part 2 tomorrow of day 1 and add pics to review got loads of realy good pics ,
i hope its not too long and detailed for you all to read i 'm gonna get carried away with writing this

suzanne

Thank you for the first part. I can't wait to red more. And I can't also wait to see your pictures. :surfweb:

great report cant wait to hear the rest and see the piccys ... oh am so excited now am worse than our kids lol ... 9 days and counting for us ...:goodvibes

I really cannot wait to read the rest of this trippie as we arrive for Halloween next Sunday and are sataying at the same hotel......woohoo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter