• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween approaches. Any candy you are looking forward to?

All the Hersey candy and Cadbury chocolate bars. Candy Corn, pumpkin spice flavored treats, and a special Halloween cake that my family makes as a tradition every year. We order pizza and watch Disney's Sleepy Hollow and Hocus Pocus most Halloween nights.

My birthday is late September. Every year My DH gives me a bag of Halloween Reese Cups. For 20+ years I have said no...really, you don't have to...

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I really dislike them!

Plus, can you tell gift giving is not his love language? Cue - more money for Disney 😁

On topic - Take 5s are the best!

My daughter and I allow ourselves one medium size bag of candy corn/pumpkins each year, and that is it. It's the same with Robin Eggs at Easter, we aren't accountable for our consumption if it's within our reach.

I love the candy coated Cadbury balls. They are the same as the Easter eggs, just in Halloween colors. I also like Milky Way snack size bars, especially the dark chocolate when I can find them and the all caramel variety. I like to have something sour to counteract all the sweet too, like Starburst.

Every year I search for Brachs must be Brachs candy corn in the individual snack size … and I end up having to order them online and they are about $10 for a bag . Crazy stupid . Why doesn’t Brachs sell them in Target or Wal Mart .

Something new that is so good… Pumpkin Moon Pies that I found at WalMart …

My birthday is late September. Every year My DH gives me a bag of Halloween Reese Cups. For 20+ years I have said no...really, you don't have to...

I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I really dislike them!

Plus, can you tell gift giving is not his love language? Cue - more money for Disney 😁

On topic - Take 5s are the best!
Happy belated birthday party:

It treated myself to big fat Reese’s peanut butter cups for my bday ! I bought a bunch since I wasn’t doing a cake ! Then my work buddy gave me a huge bag of M&M & huge. Bag of Reese’s so I’m good until Thanksgiving! By then we will be done with Halloween candy and maybe just maybe I won’t eat it !!
I should buy it and store it at my neighbors they are diabetic and don’t eat candy ! That would be the only way I’d not eat it 🤣🤣 I had over 150 kids last year so I get a lot of candy ! They need it more than I do !!!

No longer looking forward to it - the wait is over!! :banana: Molasses kisses are one of life's little pleasures for me and I grab the first two bags I see every year; they came out about three weeks ago. I limit myself because I really can't resist them; I'd be unhealthy about it if they were available year-round. :o

IMG_1505.jpeg

I've only bought one so far. But I will have a couple more before Halloween, and then probably buy a bag of mini ones on sale after the holiday and freeze them for "emergencies" over the next few months.

There's just something about chocolate-to-peanut butter ratio in the pumpkin ones that makes them special. 🎃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter