Halloween activitiess in the resorts...specifically AKL KIDANI

omalley1118

DIS Veteran
We are arriving early in Halloween, and we are not going to the MNSSHP. I've heard that the resorts have activities. Can anyone tell me about these? We are staying at Kidani. We had thought of going to Epcot to see the concert, but I'm afraid it's going to be very crowded with food and wine. Thanks in advance!!!

I don't remember any specific activities at Kidani for Halloween. We've usually gone fall break, though, which is the second or third week of October. At Jambo, there was a pumpkin carving/decorating contest, with the pumpkins on display. The year we went, you could vote for your favorite.

Dedicated DVC resorts like, OKW and SSR will have fewer holiday decorations and events than the other resorts. When a DVC is co-located with a cash resort, the DVC building will have fewer decorations and events than compared to the cash resorts.

So to answer your question Kidani will have little if any but Jambo will have something.

:earsboy: Bill

We were at Kidani two years ago on Halloween. Nothing extra special. We went to MNSSHP that night. I do feel like everyone was dressed up every where we went and there were pumpkins decorated in the lobby! AKL has more of a Halloween feel than most of other DVC hotels, probably because the of the theming and dark wood all around! Friends of ours LOVED SeaWorld on Halloween... Just saying! Enjoy, it's such a fun time to be in WDW!

We were at Disney 3 years ago on Halloween at the WL - they had trick-or-treating for kids around the resort (front desk, by the pool, at the store, by the bike rentals) it was only on Halloween Day and for a half hour. It was really cute but could easily be missed if you did not know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter