• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween 2009 at the Fort!

I sooooo wish we could change our dates, but the kiddies are off the thursday and Friday of the week we are planning. If we stay thru Halloween then they have to miss 5 days of school instead of 3... Not like they do much those days... This year they watched movies and played games :sad2: They have off for the WEAC teachers convention, some Wisconsin thing.

Yeah....Sorry I missed you Rog! Yup...by the time I threw on some clothes...you were gone. We will be back at the Fort for Thanksgiving....you? If so, instead of stopping by early...stop by at HAPPY HOUR! :thumbsup2

Leyla

Just wanted to say that we had a great time over Halloween weekend. It was nice to meet more DISers and see those we already know (even though the Mayor seems to think I always have a beer stash! Oh, yes I do don't I) Truly enjoyed ourselves at BATWIT and can't wait to do this again. Thanks to all of you who made us feel welcome!

That was the site right acrossed from mine. I was in 327. They had one heck of a set up. That thing in the drum was pretty cool.

BTW, I may have talked them into becoming Dis members. They asked about my LGM sign so I explained it all to them and the wife took down the web address. They may be along soon.

Hey there I am the wife that took the web site Of course we would like to become members, we had a blast at fort wildernss for Halloween, glad so many people liked our ghost.

This is it.

FWHalloween2009368.jpg

FWHalloween2009369.jpg

FWHalloween20093691.jpg

So, why does this guy have a Department of Homeland Security tag on an A-liner? And what official business was he conducting at the Fort?

TCD

Well I for one hope that he was there to check out how lousy the security is at the Fort and plans on seeing that something is done about it, :thumbsup2

other wise I fear we are seeing more of our hard earned money being used and abused by our goverment.

Hey there I am the wife that took the web site Of course we would like to become members, we had a blast at fort wildernss for Halloween, glad so many people liked our ghost.

Glad you found your way over here! Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time over Halloween:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter