Hallmark Corporate Stores - Additional 50% off sale items

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Hallmark corporate stores are running a special promotion of an additional 50% off sale items. There are quite a few Disney items in the sale including Jim Shore and Precious Moments figurines, Britto Disney figures, keychains, and totebags, Villains items like desk signs, mugs, cosmetic bags, and pocket mirrors, and Disney stuffed animals.
In addition, all Keepsake ornaments and Christmas cards are now $1.00 with the additional 50% off which makes them 50 cents. This includes ornaments up to an original price of $45.

Wanted to add there are also Tervis tumblers on sale as well as Life is Good t-shirts for $6.00.

I was wondering the same thing.

Hallmark the company directly owns & operates a number if stores (corporate stores) while others are owned & operated by individuals, like franchises.

There are two types of Hallmark stores. Those that are run by the company itself and usually signed as Hallmark Gold Crown Stores are corporate stores. The other Hallmark stores are run by individual owners and usually but not always, are signed as someone's Hallmark, i.e. Norman's Hallmark. There are some Hallmark corporate stores that do have a name in their signage. I have a Matthew's Hallmark at my local mall that is a corporate store.
Your best bet is to call your local store and ask if they are participating in the sale.

Thanks! I think all of our local stores are franchised since they're "Name" Hallmark.

Thanks! I think all of our local stores are franchised since they're "Name" Hallmark.

I would still call your stores and check. Like I stated before, there is a "Name" Hallmark store (Matthew's) at my local mall that is a corporate store. Most "name" stores are not corporate stores but there are exceptions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter