• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hall Of Presidents,COP , Enchanted Tiki , or Country Bears:

i Liked them all but the one that really dragged on for me was the Hall of Presidents i guess i was just not really in to it . and i had the COP AND the Tiki Bird songs , yes BOTH , in my head ALL week But they are still cool :thumbsup2

personally i think the COP is the Most entertaining Although i enjoy the Tiki birds too and the hall of presidents in Interesting I Dont like the country bears though It seems a little Dated to me but thats just me

I've said it before and I'll say it again...they are all worth seeing at least once. After you have seen it once then you can decide whether or not to visit it on subsequent trips.

After 18 trips to the World, I would have to rank them in the following order:

CoP
Country Bears
HoP
Tiki

That is based on number of repeat visits to those particular attraction. I usually go to CoP and Country Bears on every trip. HoP, on average, maybe once every other trip. Tiki (the old) every trip, Tiki (the new) only once in a while just to see if they have turned the sound down to a non-painful level. They haven't yet. My point is that everyone's tastes are different. What one person hates another thinks of it as there favorite. See them all.

COP, Hall of Presidents, Enchanted Tiki Room, are all entertaining, but to me Country Bears is boring

well, I HATE the new Tiki birds. Loved the original version. I absolutely love COP and Country Bears - so I believe those two are tied for the winner IMHO. If the original Tiki show was still there, I would probably call it #1.

Hall of Presidents, it's okay, but we don't do it every trip.

PamNC

Countyr Bears hands down! Always leave laughing. (for those who think it is dated, may I point out that all of the songs predate WDW, Dl and in most cases Disney himself :)

Always humming Mama don't whoop lil Buford, and Buh-lud on the saddle!

Love them all, wouldn't be a trip without any of them. When we went on our honeymoon in 75, there was an animitronic outside tiki as a pitch-bird trying to get you to come in~ anyone else remember? "Up the hill, and Down the hill-to the tiki room!"

I've said it before and I'll say it again...they are all worth seeing at least once. After you have seen it once then you can decide whether or not to visit it on subsequent trips.

In the end, I like this answer the best! :thumbsup2

COP! I love it! I like the Tiki Birds, too. Hall of Presidents is ok, and I cannot stand the Country Bears.

Based on number of repeat visits I would have to say:
1. COP
2. Tiki Room
3. Country Bears
4. HOP

I would like to see the Country Bear "Vacation" version of the show again but I know that is very unlikely to happen although I do like the finale of the original version best.

I love the Carousel of Progress!
The Tiki Room is fun too, though I don't remember the old version.
I don't remember ever going to the HoP or Country Bears...I will on my next trip though. I probably went to Country Bears when I was really little, but I don't remember...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter