HALL OF PRESIDENTS CLOSED NOV 1 - FEB 28th

PrincessNikki

Earning My Ears
Was Just looking at the Disneyworld website & it says Hall of Presidents will be closed from Nov 1 - Feb 28th :sad1:

It's likely to be longer. The current schedule at disneyworld.com only goes to February 28. Some sources are saying that it will actually be closed until July 1, but that date hasn't been officially announced by Disney.

That's very sad! They've had the one at DL closed for some time now. We were excited to see it at WDW and now we won't be able to in December. :guilty:

That stinks. I really wanted my kids to see it too. They don't have it at Disneyland and we will be there over Thanksgiving. I thought it would be really interesting for the kids and even my dad to check out. Bummer!

Oh thank goodness! That means there's no way we can even accidently end up in there when we go in January. :)

I haven't been able to see this yet & I had it on my list of things to do this time.
Looks like ill have to wait for another time

When it re - opens it Will have a New Face Either : John Mccain , Or Barak Obama . whom ever we vote For .... Seems appropiate they would open it for the 4 th of July very patriotic

Darn it!!! :headache: I haven't been to it yet and I was hoping I'd be able to finally go this time.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to start planning the NEXT trip so I can see it then.:rotfl:

Why does it have to be closed for six months + just to add in a new President? Bush will remain in office until January. I can understand a month installation maybe, unless they are doing a complete refurb.

To the poster who said - paraphrasing - they can't even accidentally end up in there - that's pretty funny. This attraction is either love it or hate it. It's like CoP, or TAA in Epcot. All-American brings out the best or the worst in us.

Maybe it was a good thing they never built Disney's America...

Why does it have to be closed for six months + just to add in a new President? Bush will remain in office until January. I can understand a month installation maybe, unless they are doing a complete refurb.

To the poster who said - paraphrasing - they can't even accidentally end up in there - that's pretty funny. This attraction is either love it or hate it. It's like CoP, or TAA in Epcot. All-American brings out the best or the worst in us.

Maybe it was a good thing they never built Disney's America...

They can't make an anamatronic president overnight! It takes the CIA at least a week for a decent clone!:lmao:

OK, I have adjusted my touring plan accordingly. Afternoon nap on the Liberty Belle instead.

I'm not too happy about the refurb. I've been wanting to see this and never got a chance. I was hoping to this December, but I guess I can't.

;) Hey, Disney Wanderer--you forgot Ralph Nader!!! ;) ;) Well, it ain't over til it's over, right??? ;)

Aww. When we went the 'crowd' was heckling the current president. I still found it really interesting, and creepy to be sitting in a room with so many 'dead' men talking.

A month? Seriously? They have to design and make new animatronic character, fit it into the show, get the new President to record his speil, etc. Seems like that would take awhile to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter