• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

halfboard plus Restaurants

Ljay

Mouseketeer
We have got halfboard plus for when we go in dec, it does state up to 14 restaurants we can use with these vouchers....anyone know which 14 these are.....i couldnt find a list (prob looking in wrong place).

Ive never used vouchers before, do they pay for your whole meal, or are the vouchers just for a percentage off:confused3. Sorry i dont know how they work:upsidedow

There was a list on our confirmation email. It shows what vouchers can be used where - very handy!

Great thank you bunnybear:cool1: i couldnt seem to find a list anywhere.

We had a confirmation letter through from the travel agent, but didnt state any info on halfboard plus. they didnt really say which restaurants when we were booking either.
I think i knew more than the lady, was quite funny really....when i noticed she was using the actual disney site (which i llok on alot:lmao:) i was guiding her around on some things. I know which Hotels have pools......but she was telling me otherwise saying santa fe had a pool which i knew didnt.....but she still sat there looking into it:rolleyes:

If you have, or can get, a glossy DLRP official brochure from your local travel agent, there is lots of information contained at the back of it about half board and meal options, including a very handy chart which lists all the half board options, and which restaurants you can use them in.

Great thank you bunnybear:cool1: i couldnt seem to find a list anywhere.

We had a confirmation letter through from the travel agent, but didnt state any info on halfboard plus. they didnt really say which restaurants when we were booking either.

You are most welcome!

I just realised that I hadn't answered your entire question... You normally let the server know that you'll be paying with a half-board voucher when you arrive at the restaurant (they normally ask, in case you forget to mention it) and it normally pays for your whole meal...Here's the rest of the details for you :thumbsup2

http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/packages/tailor-made-dreams/half-board-meal-plans.xhtml

Again thank you! you have been very helpful:flower3:

Thats great if it covers the whole meal! roll on december:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter