Half Way to Disney!

garada3

DIS Veteran
I am posting here because I know all of you will understand...

Today our monthly bank statement arrived and we are over the half-way mark in saving for our trip to Disney next summer! WooHoo :goodvibes

Great job !!! Now just think you only have about 6 months until you can make your dining ressies :cool1: !!

Congrats. I love each time something is paid off for our trips. Room paid, tickets paid, flights paid etc.

Congrats for being disciplined enough to save for the trip. Our country needs more people/families like you! Keep it up!

:thumbsup2 Wont be long now!! DH just worked over to pay for our trip, so it will be paid off in 2 weeks :goodvibes

Thank you! I knew that this would be a place for attaboys and pats-on-the-back :thumbsup2

My DH loves the fact that I am willing to save up for a wonderful vacation (I wasn't always a saver - but he converted me :darth: ) However, given that it will take another year to reach our goal, he does not like having to listen to me talk about the vacation that is over a year away yet.

isyt - you comment about ADR's got me thinking and talking and DH was like " do you realize you are talking about menu's for places that we can't make reservations in for another 6 months and we won't eat in them for over a year? "

I tell him planning helps to pass the time. He says to plan quietly :laughing:

Congratulations!!!!! :cool1:

I noticed on another thread that we have the same dates for next summer!!! How Cool is that! :goodvibes

I wish it was this summer, but at least we have time to save for the trip!!! :thumbsup2 (we're about 2/3 done saving). :yay:

Happy Planning!!!! :woohoo:

Congrats on your milestone :goodvibes Planning for the trip makes the saving for the trip so much easier.

They say planning is half the fun !!!! Don't forget to sign up for mypoints and you can cash in RainForest giftcards and use them at Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom. I just used $75 in gift cards there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter