Half way point Nola and Orlando

Courtneycarole

Earning My Ears
In September DBF and I will be making the drive from New Orleans to Orlando. We have party tickets for MNSSHP the night we arrive so we were thinking about a hotel halfway. I have stayed in Bonifay FL before but that still leaves us with a 6+ hour drive the next day. Anyone know of any nice inexpensive (around $100) hotel that preferably has free breakfast? Somewhere close to the interstate.

I'd go for a hotel in the Tallahassee area. That would leave you about 4 hours (or less) the next day. I'd just try to get past the city before stopping so you aren't caught in rush-hour traffic the next morning.

We've had good luck with the Marriott products; Fairfield Inn or Springhill Suites, which both offer free breakfast. There should be some near I-10.

Firstly we would have to know your exact date as prices fluctuate. With that said your best bet would be a Hampton Inn and Suites/Holiday Express. They tend to be the most competitive in rural areas.

At 9 and half hours, I'm curious why not just drive straight to Orlando?

Is NOLA to Disney World only 9.5 hours I thought it would be closer to 13 hours?

Correction, I am thinking Lafayette to Disney World with stops.......

It is indeed only 9.5 hours, might be even doable in just 9 hours. One of the best driving routes IMHO as your passing through 0 major cities with traffic to slow you, between NO and Orlando.

Firstly we would have to know your exact date as prices fluctuate. With that said your best bet would be a Hampton Inn and Suites/Holiday Express. They tend to be the most competitive in rural areas.

At 9 and half hours, I'm curious why not just drive straight to Orlando?

We have tickets to MNSSHP on the day we arrive. We didn't want to drive through the night. We will be there September 22-28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter