Half surprise first time trip to the house of mouse! April 2014 PTR

I decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted to give myself a goal to lose 80 lbs before our trip, but I hadn't decided on how I would reward myself if I did it. So, this is what I have decided....

If I can lose 50 lbs by December, I will splurge for plane tickets, so we will end up adding 2 days in Florida (one in Disney, one in St Augustine). :dance3:

It has been about 2 weeks since I started my "diet" and I am down 6 lbs! Right now, I refuse to wear a swimsuit. When I take my kids to the pool, I stay on the side in my clothes. It's sad, really. The want me to play in the pool with them, and I want to, but I just can't be out in public looking like I do. :sad2:

My "diet" consists of just cutting my portion sizes. I know I won't stick to any diet if I can't eat the foods I love, so I am just eating less. I am also taking a multivitamin and drinking a health food shake for dinner, except on Sundays.

My workout routine consists of push mowing my 1/2 acre lawn once a week, on Saturday, along with riding a bike for 45 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and doing 20-30 minutes of Tae Bo on Tuesday and Thursday. I take Sundays off. Once it's not so insanely hot out, I will start walking to get "Disney ready" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter